Please add a Firefight mode!

Please!!!

Firefight is the only reason that I still own Reach and ODST.

I understand where your going with Spartan ops, I can even live with being forced to buy a gold subscription to play it, but its not the same.

I loved Firefight because there were no mission objective. It was just kill wave after wave of covenant till you died.

I am not disappointed with Halo 4 as it stands right now (other than the new leveling system), but Firefight would make the game even better.

There is just no substitute for endless mindless killing.

Please consider it, otherwise halo 4 might go the way of Halo 3 for me… (back to the game store after a month or two)

I do like Spartan Ops but I’d prefer having Firefight because the spartan ops missions are really short. It feels like you just started playing and then it’s already over.

go buy BOPs2 and play zombies same concept almost the same thing

I agree with that…

I played through all 5 on normal in about an hour…

Episodic as they might be, there just is not enough meat on the bones to play over and over again…

Edit: I play enough zombies in Bops 1. I want to play a horde mode in a shooter that is interesting…

> go buy BOPs2 and play zombies same concept almost the same thing

I don’t support Activision anymore so that’s not going to happen.

> > go buy BOPs2 and play zombies same concept almost the same thing
>
> I don’t support Activision anymore so that’s not going to happen.

tbh activision is not as bad as EA who try to release a game to purposely draw in the CoD crowd and have it fail miserably like the last game of the series.

> > > go buy BOPs2 and play zombies same concept almost the same thing
> >
> > I don’t support Activision anymore so that’s not going to happen.
>
> tbh activision is not as bad as EA who try to release a game to purposely draw in the CoD crowd and have it fail miserably like the last game of the series.

I think they are the same. I just don’t feel like buying a Call of Duty game. Maby when Bungie makes a new game I’ll buy it and give Activision some cash.

Does anybody from 343 read the forums for a post like this to mater?

I would like to say, lets start a petition or something, but if nobody is going to look at it then whats the point?

see the funny thing is they left out a lot of the game types. I, personally, like swat, which while a custom game is not as funny when you cant play against people you dont know. I would like to see swat and some kind of game rotation of other type mixed in with the ones that they currently have. Fire fight is also a great idea that could bring a lot to the fans that are sticking with reach for multi-player

I have to agree the Spartan Ops are way to short we need Firefight back!

NO WE DON’T NEED FIREFIGHT BACK!..maybe until next year.

Also Spartan Ops is not too short. But the missions are supposed to be short and simple. And we played like the first episode. How about we wait untill more episodes come and then decide if its really good or not.

I’m glad firefight hasn’t retuned to be honest, it’s just plain boring to be quite honest, it felt like a drag whenever I had to play it.

> I’m glad firefight hasn’t retuned to be honest, it’s just plain boring to be quite honest, it felt like a drag whenever I had to play it.

I feel the same way about Spartan Ops…

I dont see what would be bad about adding firefight back in…