Please add 550 covies to Firefight

I need more to kill!
Plus i would like to try and get those super legendary medals, anyone else?

Hrm how about this:

Firefight UNLIMITED

standard Arcade loadouts
1 Hour 30 Mins time Limit
Available on all maps
Infinite Lives

New wave Variants

Dropship Disabled unless ‘Boss’ wave or ‘bonus’ round

Any problems with this?

> Hrm how about this:
>
> Firefight UNLIMITED
>
> standard Arcade loadouts
> 1 Hour 30 Mins time Limit
> Available on all maps
> Infinite Lives
>
> New wave Variants
>
> Dropship Disabled unless ‘Boss’ wave or ‘bonus’ round
>
> Any problems with this?

Yes, it should be played LIKE limited where you DON’T have infinite ammo and you have to conserve your shots. Also NO INFINITE LIVES and once you get through the hour and 30 minutes of play you will feel like you have SOME skill under your belt plus I really liked the hero medals. :slight_smile: If it plays like limited it will also have vehicles to kill for that commodation as well.

I think Limited still comes up under FF Doubles.

> > Hrm how about this:
> >
> > Firefight UNLIMITED
> >
> > standard Arcade loadouts
> > 1 Hour 30 Mins time Limit
> > Available on all maps
> > Infinite Lives
> >
> > New wave Variants
> >
> > Dropship Disabled unless ‘Boss’ wave or ‘bonus’ round
> >
> > Any problems with this?
>
> Yes, it should be played LIKE limited where you DON’T have infinite ammo and you have to conserve your shots. Also NO INFINITE LIVES and once you get through the hour and 30 minutes of play you will feel like you have SOME skill under your belt plus I really liked the hero medals. :slight_smile: If it plays like limited it will also have vehicles to kill for that commodation as well.

If you’re going to limit other things, it needs to be NO time limit. I’m not getting screwed out of an Unfrig because I needed 5 more minutes.

Or they could just make a playlist where 1vs.1050. The extra 50 is for collateral damage, etc. i imagine dropshops and static spawns, throwing hordes of covies at you. This is my dream gametype.

If it were a regular game, then over 9000!

If they cant do it now then halo4, i guess.

5/10/20 Lives
Single/Doubles/4 Players
No Time Limit
Limited Ammo
No Weapon Crates
Loadouts are DMR/AR/Pistol
A Skull is added after every round.
No Weapon Drops
Keep the 2x Score Attack Damage Scales+Shield

ODST Fight?

There’s several medals that are impossible / near impossible to get. That’s been that way since the game came out.

The hope has always been that future changes / updates would create game types that allowed you to earn them.

You can get then in custom fire fight, as in you can see them pop up and hear Jeff Steitzer say them to you, but medals obtained in custom fire fight do not get placed in your medal chest.

OP: From the title, you’re saying you’ve killed 450 enemies in one game of firefight? I find that hard to believe. My best game I killed 429 enemies with 0 deaths. And I had a disgusting number of kills during the bonus round. If you’ve truly gotten 450 kills in one game please point me to that game in your game history. Otherwise, the title should be please add 600+ enemies to firefight lol.

Ps-my 429k 0d game is in my fileshare.

> OP: From the title, you’re saying you’ve killed 450 enemies in one game of firefight? I find that hard to believe. My best game I killed 429 enemies with 0 deaths. And I had a disgusting number of kills during the bonus round. If you’ve truly gotten 450 kills in one game please point me to that game in your game history. Otherwise, the title should be please add 600+ enemies to firefight lol.
>
> Ps-my 429k 0d game is in my fileshare.

I’m not sure how you even came to this conclusion, he didn’t say anything about killing 450… ??? I’m confused by your post.

But I agree with everyone else, just add an ODST Firefight style mode.

> OP: From the title, you’re saying you’ve killed 450 enemies in one game of firefight? I find that hard to believe. My best game I killed 429 enemies with 0 deaths. And I had a disgusting number of kills during the bonus round. If you’ve truly gotten 450 kills in one game please point me to that game in your game history. Otherwise, the title should be please add 600+ enemies to firefight lol.
>
> Ps-my 429k 0d game is in my fileshare.

I was only asking for more covies and nothing more

> > OP: From the title, you’re saying you’ve killed 450 enemies in one game of firefight? I find that hard to believe. My best game I killed 429 enemies with 0 deaths. And I had a disgusting number of kills during the bonus round. If you’ve truly gotten 450 kills in one game please point me to that game in your game history. Otherwise, the title should be please add 600+ enemies to firefight lol.
> >
> > Ps-my 429k 0d game is in my fileshare.
>
> I’m not sure how you even came to this conclusion, he didn’t say anything about killing 450… ??? I’m confused by your post.
>
> But I agree with everyone else, just add an ODST Firefight style mode.

I got that number because he mentioned going for the legendary medals, which would be the Unfrigginbelievable medal to be exact. That medal requires 1000 kills without dying. If he is asking for 550 more enemies as the title states, that would imply he has killed 450 in our current one-set FF matchmaking. And as I stated my best game was only 429 kills. While 450 may currently be possible I don’t know anyone who has done it. I’m fairly certain my 429 kill streak game is either the current world record or pretty darn close to it. Anyway, that’s where the 450 came from.

To the OP: No worries man I was just tweaking ya anyway. I completely agree that we need FF with more than one set, and an unlimited one would be nice.

Firefight unbelievable, gametype in score attack. No extra lifes at all - one death and its all over. 3 sets. Standard FF Limited traits. Shotty-DMR start with AA of your choice. Ammo crates and weapon drops.

> > > OP: From the title, you’re saying you’ve killed 450 enemies in one game of firefight? I find that hard to believe. My best game I killed 429 enemies with 0 deaths. And I had a disgusting number of kills during the bonus round. If you’ve truly gotten 450 kills in one game please point me to that game in your game history. Otherwise, the title should be please add 600+ enemies to firefight lol.
> > >
> > > Ps-my 429k 0d game is in my fileshare.
> >
> > I’m not sure how you even came to this conclusion, he didn’t say anything about killing 450… ??? I’m confused by your post.
> >
> > But I agree with everyone else, just add an ODST Firefight style mode.
>
> I got that number because he mentioned going for the legendary medals, which would be the Unfrigginbelievable medal to be exact. That medal requires 1000 kills without dying. If he is asking for 550 more enemies as the title states, that would imply he has killed 450 in our current one-set FF matchmaking. And as I stated my best game was only 429 kills. While 450 may currently be possible I don’t know anyone who has done it. I’m fairly certain my 429 kill streak game is either the current world record or pretty darn close to it. Anyway, that’s where the 450 came from.
>
> To the OP: No worries man I was just tweaking ya anyway. I completely agree that we need FF with more than one set, and an unlimited one would be nice.

Gotcha, i was mainly asking for the oportunity to get those medals.