Please 343i dont RUIN the Original Sooundtrack

Im just hoping for the OST like the one’s that we used to get from H1,H2 and H3 . Unlike Reach’s ost it unoriginal and it just sucked . In the end my point is make the soundtrack sound like this

PS. OST stands for Original Soundtrack

A hint at the new Halo Music was at the end of the Halo 4 Teaser.

They don’t have Marty O’Donnell working on Halo’s music anymore either so expect change.

come’on on man i mean the ost is like a big part of halo’s epicness

343 have a fantastic new composer for Halo 4, Hideo Kojima - the composer for MGS. After listening to this, I think it’s safe to say that Halo’s music can only get better.

Hideo Kojima is a composer? I thought he was the game director for MGS

> 343 have a fantastic new composer for Halo 4, Hideo Kojima - the composer for MGS. After listening to this, I think it’s safe to say that Halo’s music can only get better.

Hideo Kojima is not a composer. Sotaro Tojima is the new audio director.

And yes, the new guy did work on MGS 4. In fact, that and Castlevania Circle Of The moon are the only games he’s ever worked on.

As stated above, Sotaro Tojima is the new audio director. He was a composer for some songs on Castlevania Circle Of The moon and worked on the MGS4 soundtrack, but not as a composer. Little known fact is that he was also the producer for the MGS: Portable Ops Soundtrack.

Halo Wars had some good original songs in it, in fact I would say the soundtrack was one of the best things about it.

yeah the Halo Wars OSTs were awesome. I want the composer of that game work on Halo 4 !