PLEASE 343i DO US A FAVOR!!!!!!

Alright seriously we have 3 forge maps!! Why have they not incorporated the custom maps that they create into matchmakinG? I am sick and tired of always playing on Haven and Ragnarock! It would give more of a variety!
PS. WE NEED MORE GAMETYPES, DEDICATED SERVERS, and MORE OPTIONS FOR CUSTOM GAMETYPES ex(FLOOD)!!!

And all of the forge maps are tiny

It took bungie like a month or two to put custom made forge maps on playlists. Give it time.

Oh gods, no. While you are of entitled to your opinion (and I agree with the always on Haven and Ragnarok thing), I really, REALLY don’t want to see forged maps in the War Games.

That is one of the reasons I didn’t like Reach’s MM that much. Too much forge and not enough of the DLC maps that I paid for. I mean, a few forged maps would be acceptable, but lets not get overboard with them again.

Yes i completely agree with you! But the forge maps im Reach’s mm were horrible! At least in 4 the enviroments are different and they can create much more better maps which we need for mm!

I think 343 really needs to put a race game type into custom games, and maybe even race as one of the war games rotation playlists. PLEASE READ 343i

> I think 343 really needs to put a race game type into custom games, and maybe even race as one of the war games rotation playlists. PLEASE READ 343i

Yeah hopefully they will put Race in very soon. If they don’t and they just ignore the community then 343 will just hang themselves. A lot of my friends traded in Halo 4 already cause Infection is broken and there is no Race game variant.

Everyome spread the word!! Keep making more posts and topics! 343i will get it eventually with all disatisfied players and make CHANGE!

> > I think 343 really needs to put a race game type into custom games, and maybe even race as one of the war games rotation playlists. PLEASE READ 343i
>
> Yeah hopefully they will put Race in very soon. If they don’t and they just ignore the community then 343 will just hang themselves. A lot of my friends traded in Halo 4 already cause Infection is broken and there is no Race game variant.

That’s sad

Forge maps are tiny. I spent hours, days, weeks, even whole months where my focus was on Forge World for Halo: Reach. Mind you, I played with Legos tons as a child and building my own things is just as fun as playing the game for me. Even with that in mind, I have no desire to spend any time on the tiny “Forge-in-mind” maps that really do not have Forge in mind all. I’m not asking for another Forge World, but to go from such a high to such a low is so very sad.

I’ll admit, i thin they could have done a better job with a lot of halo 4. Infection especially, it was used to make so may fun games in reach, and even was fun in mm, but is now terrible in h4, i mean really, shields for the infected? I know we all liked to just one shot all those zombies in reach and then 343 took it away. I was also disappointed in not having race, also a great reach gametype. Also the whole lime green forced color? I liked not having to play ffa to show off my colors. The maps for forge were also pretty disappointing. The only one I actually like is impact because it actually has a large open space for forging. Ravine was way to small and i liked making btb and invasion maps on forge world, but the thing is puny and has a freaking ravine right in the middle of the map, can’t be any less convenient than it is. And Erosion is absolutely horrible, way too asymmetric, the team up top has a huge advantage, and the only good spot is above the water. I was able to make an orbital remake on impact and a cool dominion map, but i think that the asteroids are too far apart. I wanted to make a map for dominion with bases on both asteroids but then saw how far away from each other they were, and so built and indoor one instead. I do have belief in 343 with where they are going though, they just got to us when we had really high standards. I mean think, did we even have forge or race or infection in halo CE? no, but because we have them, we were expecting them, so 343 will eventually get the feel like bungie did and get it right, we might even get regular infection from reach or halo 3 back someday.