Please 343i, DO NOT MAKE A HALO 3 ANNIVERSARY

I just think that Halo 1 + 2 surely deserve one, but NOT HALO 3! Halo 1 + 2 were so freaking dark in areas alot of times and Halo 1’s remake and Halo 3 made things a LOT easier to see! And Halo 3 has awesome enough graphics as it is.

Plus if Halo 3 is remade, then it will be the first Xbox 360 game re-made. And if they remake Halo 3, then 343i will have to remake EVERY Halo game for the 360! So we just need to leave it alone. Halo: CE Anniversary was a stunning sight to me, and I have a strong feeling that a Halo 2: Anniversary is coming with the same amount of shine coming with it. But Halo 3 is just fine the way it is! No remake necessary!

That’s all I want to say.

I don’t think there will be a Halo 3 Anniversary.

Halo CEA was made to celebrate the 10 years of Halo.

I could see them reintroducing H3 for the Xbox One - maybe with a few enhancements to entice the indecisive.

> I don’t think there will be a Halo 3 Anniversary.
>
> Halo CEA was made to celebrate the 10 years of Halo.

Just to add, this wasn’t Microsoft’s only reason for the remake. It was also to commemorate 10 years of the Xbox console, Halo was remade because it was the launch title and the flagship franchise.

> > I don’t think there will be a Halo 3 Anniversary.
> >
> > Halo CEA was made to celebrate the 10 years of Halo.
>
> Just to add, this wasn’t Microsoft’s only reason for the remake. It was also to commemorate 10 years of the Xbox console, Halo was remade because it was the launch title and the flagship franchise.

I can’t believe I forgot to mention that. :stuck_out_tongue:

CE was a celebration of the OG Halo and the OG Xbox. If Halo 2 is remade, it will be a celebration of Halo 2 and OG XBL(yes, I know that OG XBL released years before Halo 2. That doesn’t change the fact that Halo 2 essentially was OG XBL). Halo 3 would celebrate what? I point in history to where Halo lost the war to CoD? Don’t get me wrong, Halo 3 isn’t THAT bad, but it doesn’t deserve a remake and should never receive one.