Please 343i, care about your (Other side of Earth) Fans

We live in Persia (Yes, Ancient Greek Spartans Enemy) where is EXACTLY located on the other side of Earth if your in US.
1-When We try to start FF matchmaking, it finds nobody. I remember i just sat there for 1 hour and it didnt find anyone.
2-(Most Important)-Since we cant be in PAX in anyway, please put live stream or at least recorded video from Halo Fest ONLY in Halo Waypoint, NOT in youtube or livestream because for some reason we can’t access Youtube or live stream.com.
Thank you for reading.

> We live in Persia (Yes, Ancient Greek Spartans Enemy) where is EXACTLY located on the other side of Earth if your in US.
> 1-When We try to start FF matchmaking, it finds nobody. I remember i just sat there for 1 hour and it didnt find anyone.
> 2-(Most Important)-Since we cant be in PAX in anyway, please put live stream or at least recorded video from Halo Fest ONLY in Halo Waypoint, NOT in youtube or livestream because for some reason we can’t access Youtube or live stream.com.
> Thank you for reading.

Your not the only one who can’t attend PAX due to location…Ireland here.

Persia is pretty cool, I gotta say that.

For matchmaking in Firefight I’d say it has more to do with your location and connection. The best thing you can do is set your search methods to default and hope for the best.

> For matchmaking in Firefight I’d say it has more to do with your location and connection. The best thing you can do is set your search methods to default and hope for the best.

That’ll result in very laggy games. Even with a top-notch connection, PoH is still going to suffer from rather severe latency due to geographical distance from potential hosts.

> > We live in Persia (Yes, Ancient Greek Spartans Enemy) where is EXACTLY located on the other side of Earth if your in US.
> > 1-When We try to start FF matchmaking, it finds nobody. I remember i just sat there for 1 hour and it didnt find anyone.
> > 2-(Most Important)-Since we cant be in PAX in anyway, please put live stream or at least recorded video from Halo Fest ONLY in Halo Waypoint, NOT in youtube or livestream because for some reason we can’t access Youtube or live stream.com.
> > Thank you for reading.
>
> Your not the only one who can’t attend PAX due to location…Ireland here.
>
> Persia is pretty cool, I gotta say that.
>
> For matchmaking in Firefight I’d say it has more to do with your location and connection. The best thing you can do is set your search methods to default and hope for the best.

I did. Everything is set to default.

For Firefight you’ll have to tweak your connection as PAX Prime and Halo Fest I hope they put stuff on Halo Waypoint as I live the UK and can’t go to Halo Fest. :frowning: