please 343 take out the shotgun out of invasion boneyard

because every body camps at the the core 343 please replace the shotgun for something like the AR cos beta invasion was ALOT more fun

If you could have all teammates use teamwork, shotguns wouldn’t be a problem, but trying to use teamwork with 6 people is almost impossible. I would say keep armor lock in it, but change the shotgun to a different weapon.

Give Elites armor lock with the sword loadout and not the hologram. It’d be much better, because if you’re close you can hear hologram activate, if not you can see on radar that IT’S JUST A BIG PHONY.

And I believe Spartans have AL with their shotty loadout, so just give Elites AL for their close range equivalent loadout.

Players shouldn’t spawn with power weapons. Simple as that.

The Laser, Rockets and Sniper all spawn above the core. Oh and so does a Shotgun. Spartans don’t have to spawn with shotguns to effectively lock down the room. If a team chooses to lock down the core room, then there isn’t much to do but combine your efforts as a team or wait out the 3 minutes.

> Give Elites armor lock with the sword loadout and not the hologram. It’d be much better, because if you’re close you can hear hologram activate, if not you can see on radar that IT’S JUST A BIG PHONY.
>
>
> And I believe Spartans have AL with their shotty loadout, so just give Elites AL for their close range equivalent loadout.

Or you could actually make hologram useful and make it so it shows up red on the radar. The skirmishers hologram does in Firefight, so why isn’t it the same in matchmaking?