Please 343, In The Next Update....

Bring back armor effects from reach. We know you can do it because the infected have them. It would be a great thing to add into the req collection

<3

I miss the birthday parties

Counter-opinion: please don’t bring them back. I hated them in Reach and I hate them now. Nothing broke my immersion like people running around with lightning coming from their shoulders, being enshrined in a fart cloud, or having cute hearts flying around them.

They were terrible then, and they’re terrible now.

> 2533274803493024;3:
> Counter-opinion: please don’t bring them back. I hated them in Reach and I hate them now. Nothing broke my immersion like people running around with lightning coming from their shoulders, being enshrined in a fart cloud, or having cute hearts flying around them.
>
> They were terrible then, and they’re terrible now.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Immersion has already been reduced with all the silly weapon skins. I don’t want to see it go down any further.

No

electric smoke plzz

The last things I bought in Reach and for a good reason. Flaming Head was cool when it was rare because of how rare it was, but when everyone started getting the effects, they got ridiculous.

In semi-related news, Orange Flaming Helmet is still incredibly rare in Reach, if not more rare than it’s ever been. When I play Reach I use it now and I’ve gotten several messages asking about it. Neat.

sure bring them back so i can long shot you lol

[deleted]

> 2533274803493024;3:
> Counter-opinion: please don’t bring them back. I hated them in Reach and I hate them now. Nothing broke my immersion like people running around with lightning coming from their shoulders, being enshrined in a fart cloud, or having cute hearts flying around them.
>
> They were terrible then, and they’re terrible now.

Exactly!

Not to mention how much they stick out from across the map

I would love blue flames back or only regular flames from h3, but if i had to choose something from reach it would be haunted helmet for 152 or you get to choose your voices when they say ‘‘weapon pads ready’’ like i would kill to hear arbiter to tell me’‘keep cutting them up with the sword’’

Keep them as an option for Custom Games. I don’t need more trash clogging the REQ system.