Please 343 another halo warfleet please

I loved halo warfleet but you missed out on so many ships for the unsc. Could you do an extension or another one that all of those UNSC ships that you missed out on. Maybe have a covenant section but personally I am only interested in the UNSC personally. Maybe you could write a book for each of the factions and give us a MORE COMPREHENSIVE look at ships like the vindication light battle ship or the Poseidon-class light carrier and that. This would be awesome as warfleet was AN AWESOME BOOK

I think after Infinite releases it might be a great opportunity for 343 to release another visual guide. Not just for ships, but for many of the new weapons, vehicles, and factions that have been introduced since the Halo 4 Visual Guide.

I’d really like to see a book that details the differences other than size between the CSO-Class Supercarrier and the CAS-Class Assault Carrier. What Forerunner tech is on the CSO? What’s different about its weapons and shields?

It’d be cool to see ancient human ships expanded upon. Or the UNSC being able to remake the one derelict ancient human ship they found and start implementing it to their technology. That’d be awesome to me.

That would be nice. I own a copy of Warfleet myself, but I really wish we could get a updated visual guide + a new Warfleet book. I’d buy them in a blink.

I hope see that.

> 2535438169123140;4:
> It’d be cool to see ancient human ships expanded upon. Or the UNSC being able to remake the one derelict ancient human ship they found and start implementing it to their technology. That’d be awesome to me.

Oh my gosh yes! They just introduced this ancient human ship into the lore in Warfleet and we haven’t seen much of anything since. If ancient human lore has any bearing on Infinite (which seems possible given Zeta Halo’s likely importance to the game), then I would be elated to get more information on ancient human technology. Weapons, military units, vehicles, ships, you name it… I’m a lore addict. And ever since Greg Bears amazing trilogy that focused on the Forerunners, I’ve wanted a book or even a trilogy that delves into the history of ancient humanity at the height of its power.