Playlists

I know there will be a playlist update, and when that does happen, can you remove breakout from team arena? It sucks. k thanks.

It’s not because you don’t like it that others feel the same way, I like it.
I just want them to add a social playlist, I wanna play with friends without having to worry about rank, without having to worry that another unranked player has a 0.5k/d dropping my csr again because they made us lose.

Breakout is in Team Arena when Breakout has its own playlist? Odd. I only played 2 games of Team Arena and got Strongholds. Hoping to get CTF as well on Truth would be nice. They need to add more maps to the rotation for these playlists as well. It seems they split them up for no reason.

> 2637822638900997;1:
> I know there will be a playlist update, and when that does happen, can you remove breakout from team arena? It sucks. k thanks.

There’s going to be a massive update adding -Yoink- loads of maps, forge, infected, rank 10 reqs ect.

343, just please remove breakout from team arena. I gave it a chance and now its just an annoyance to play. Plus, it already has its own playlists.

> 2533274847776990;4:
> > 2637822638900997;1:
> > I know there will be a playlist update, and when that does happen, can you remove breakout from team arena? It sucks. k thanks.
>
>
> There’s going to be a massive update adding -Yoink- loads of maps, forge, infected, rank 10 reqs ect.

Is this true or just high hopes cause that’s exactly what this game needs^

I would just like to see more variety. I don’t love Breakout but since there are only 2 other objective modes I’ll take it. I’m also pretty sure that not every map is in every playlist which is kind of confusing. More maps and more game modes.

> 2701489597929026;5:
> 343, just please remove breakout from team arena. I gave it a chance and now its just an annoyance to play. Plus, it already has its own playlists.

> 2637822638900997;1:
> I know there will be a playlist update, and when that does happen, can you remove breakout from team arena? It sucks. k thanks.

i can agree with you, it does suck

And we need more war zone varieties