Playlists

We need an action sack playlist on halo 5! Any others?

Action Sack
Griffball
Infection
Social Skirmish (I’d add oddball and KOTH to the old game types)

I’m super bummed that 343 didn’t add Oddball to matchmaking with Hammer Storm. If all the assets are there, JUST DO IT! Oddball has always been my favorite non-CTF objective mode and it sucks I won’t be able to play it (I have 0 friends that play H5 anymore and don’t feel like pulling a Destiny and going outside of the game to find people to play with).

KOTH also beats the hell out of strongholds in my opinion. Wish that were in the game too…

KOTH is too similar to Stronghold and not as good. At least there is skill required to win stronghold compared to who has the most grenades to throw at the hill.

> 2533274797339751;4:
> KOTH is too similar to Stronghold and not as good. At least there is skill required to win stronghold compared to who has the most grenades to throw at the hill.

A: I suggested it be added to a social playlist, resurrected from the halo 3 days. Skill isn’t an issue.
B: You’ve apparently never played koth with a team. One guy gets in the hill. The others cut off the path for the enemy to get to him. You can’t be naded if they can’t get near you.