Playlists we still need and changes

I am glad we finally have a bit of variety with Grifball, Snipers, and Doubles but we still need more.

-Classic Infection should replace Flood. Numbers don’t lie people. Classic Infection was 10x more popular.

-Rumble Pit should replace Regicide.

-Infinity Big Team Slayer should be replaced by a playlist that merges Dominion, Extraction, Invasion, Big Team Slayer, and Big Team CTF.

-Infinity Slayer should be replaced by Classic Slayer.

-We also need Multi Team, Assault, Action Sack, and Race.

Some changes:

-All maps should have weapons that spawn in one place on the map, and then after being picked up, these weapons will be on a set respawn timer.

-All Maps should have a few set preloaded class loadouts, none of said loadouts would include a DMR, plasma pistol or plasma grenades.

-Scoring should be based on a number system, such as 1 through 100, instead of a point system.

-Flag Carriers should be able to drop said flag.

-Gametypes like race, assault, action sack and zombies should be added to Halo 4.

-This is a crazy one, ready? They should add Rumble Pit (gasp!)

-Playlists should be broken into 2 categories, Social and competitive.

-Regicide should be removed, and deleted from 343i’s computers as well as from our game discs.

-Pretty much there should only be about 2 playlists with 343i’s terrible settings, and every other playlist should be based around actual halo game types.

-Halo 4 Multilayer is terrible. There is probably too much wrong with it to ever be fixed enough to actually feel like a Halo experience.

> I am glad we finally have a bit of variety with Grifball, Snipers, and Doubles but we still need more.
>
> -Classic Infection should replace Flood. Numbers don’t lie people. Classic Infection was 10x more popular.
>
> -Rumble Pit should replace Regicide.
>
> -Infinity Big Team Slayer should be replaced by a playlist that merges Dominion, Extraction, Invasion, Big Team Slayer, and Big Team CTF.
>
> -Infinity Slayer should be replaced by Classic Slayer.
>
> -We also need Multi Team, Assault, Action Sack, and <mark>Race</mark>.

Yeah, that ain’t possible in Halo 4 and it kinda killed the whole Halo racing deal. Correct me if I’m wrong here.