Playlists that come and go

Just had a question. How hard is it to keep playlists such Team Snipers, Super Fiesta, Multi Team, etc as a permanent playlist? Been wanting to know for a while

It’s all about playlist population. Too many playlists would spread the population thin making search times longer. Weekend events also bring players back to Halo 5. It sucks, but it is what it is.

> 2533274855477511;2:
> It’s all about playlist population. Too many playlists would spread the population thin making search times longer. Weekend events also bring players back to Halo 5. It sucks, but it is what it is.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying!

Well supposedly it was 343s way of “gathering data” on what would eventually stay permanent from feedback and popularity. With it being a little over a year I’d say it was B.S. and now you get people thinking they do it to “save population” when I strongly think it would’ve raised the pop higher. I don’t play very often anymore compared to what I used to cuz there’s no oddball, king of the hill, regicide, ricochet among many others.

the thing that annoys me is they have yet to make a single weekend playlist permanent, and then you have them “working” on maps like Orion that they was fixing to get back into matchmaking, been gone for most of a year. Then you have assault (carrying bomb to objectives) which was also being “fixed” that too has been gone for months. When you look at other devs fixing a mode or a map it doesn’t generally take months.