playlists not working!

Hey 343, myself and many other fans outside of the u.s have been experiencing difficulties relating to consistently finding matches on halo 5 guardians on the playlists FFA, warzone assault btb and so on.

we would appreciate it if you could fix these issues or if they can’t be fixed now at least acknowledge the issues and try to sort them out later. i would be happy to submit any info required if necessary. also a population count would be helpful.

just a little frustrated at the moment, your post launch support has been pretty decent, but its things like this which can make people lose faith

cheers

a loyal halo fan.

> 2533274857468287;1:
> Hey 343, myself and many other fans outside of the u.s have been experiencing difficulties relating to consistently finding matches on halo 5 guardians on the playlists FFA, warzone assault btb and so on.
>
> we would appreciate it if you could fix these issues or if they can’t be fixed now at least acknowledge the issues and try to sort them out later. i would be happy to submit any info required if necessary. also a population count would be helpful.
>
> just a little frustrated at the moment, your post launch support has been pretty decent, but its things like this which can make people lose faith
>
> cheers
>
> a loyal halo fan.

I wrote a topic for this issue (about 180 replies), no 343’s answer in a month.

> 2533274822267898;2:
> > 2533274857468287;1:
> > Hey 343, myself and many other fans outside of the u.s have been experiencing difficulties relating to consistently finding matches on halo 5 guardians on the playlists FFA, warzone assault btb and so on.
> >
> > we would appreciate it if you could fix these issues or if they can’t be fixed now at least acknowledge the issues and try to sort them out later. i would be happy to submit any info required if necessary. also a population count would be helpful.
> >
> > just a little frustrated at the moment, your post launch support has been pretty decent, but its things like this which can make people lose faith
> >
> > cheers
> >
> > a loyal halo fan.
>
>
> I wrote a topic for this issue (about 180 replies), no 343’s answer in a month.

I made about 6-7 topics about no BTB availability in Australia. No response from 343 in over 2 months.

> 2533274810193324;3:
> > 2533274822267898;2:
> > > 2533274857468287;1:
> > > Hey 343, myself and many other fans outside of the u.s have been experiencing difficulties relating to consistently finding matches on halo 5 guardians on the playlists FFA, warzone assault btb and so on.
> > >
> > > we would appreciate it if you could fix these issues or if they can’t be fixed now at least acknowledge the issues and try to sort them out later. i would be happy to submit any info required if necessary. also a population count would be helpful.
> > >
> > > just a little frustrated at the moment, your post launch support has been pretty decent, but its things like this which can make people lose faith
> > >
> > > cheers
> > >
> > > a loyal halo fan.
> >
> >
> > I wrote a topic for this issue (about 180 replies), no 343’s answer in a month.
>
>
> I made about 6-7 topics about no BTB availability in Australia. No response from 343 in over 2 months.

And i red all of them…

now i can’t even find games in team slayer