Playlists I want to play. Where are they?

I was just wondering how come there isn’t a Slayer Pro playlist?

How come there isn’t a Classic Slayer playlist?

I want to play H4 on all of the medium sized maps, tons of community made maps that promote map control and spawn control with everyone starting with the same STARTING weapon, no exceptions. Power weapons on set timers and grenades on map would be a HUGE positive.

I’d like to play some matches with and without radar, optional in voting and without having to worry about someone having a Beam Rifle I dont know about.

AR starts, BR starts, DMR starts, no armor abilities unless you pick them up off the ground. 4v4 would be preferable.

Even if these were smashed together and put on the bottom of the bunch, i’d just love to have the OPTION of not having to get my H4 4v4 experience constantly spammed with Ordnance :confused:

There was slayer Pro in the beginning. Bring it back! I want to have nice clean communication and teamwork based Halo available to me with settings as close to what core halo used to feel like.

SLAYER: Run, jump, aim, shoot, die, ON MY X! wait 3 seconds, spawn, REPEAT.

I would do this for hours and hours and hours and hopefully meet cool peeps on xbl who have the same interests. With CSR now available i’d love the chance to get a 50 in a playlist like this.

Raw. Fun. Fast paced. Halo.

Halo 4 is such an unbelievably gorgeous game and i just don’t feel like its using all of its potential yet. I cant be the only person who feels this way. Thanks for reading and for the love of all that is Cortana give me the chance to play like i used to.

P.S. bring back Rocket Race.

Can i get a Hallelujah!

Team Throwdown and Doubles. Vote for the Pro settings.

> Team Throwdown and Doubles. Vote for the Pro settings.

Haven’t played in a while… Is Throwdown changed to a more classic playlist or is it still MLG light?

Throwdown is ok but you need a team to even have a chance. Without a team it isnt very fun. At all. Slayer only 4v4 is what im looking for. Doubles is fine as is.

And Throwdown is still MLG-ish.

> > Team Throwdown and Doubles. Vote for the Pro settings.
>
> Haven’t played in a while… Is Throwdown changed to a more classic playlist or is it still MLG light?

It was never “MLG Light” because Ghostayame(the guy who makes the settings) was originally tasked with making the MLG settings before Halo was dropped.

And it’s as close to a classic playlist as we have. Pro features:
All 4 rifle loadouts
No radar
Increased movement speed
Resupply/Explosives on every player
No Armor Abilities
Consistent weapon spawns
No Personal Ordinance

I want to play team regicide but I don’t know where it is if it is in a playlist at all.

Which makes no sense when there is a commendation for it so where is it?

> I want to play team regicide but I don’t know where it is if it is in a playlist at all.
>
> Which makes no sense when there is a commendation for it so where is it?

The Regicide commendation is not team-specific as far as I know.
Team Regicide is found within the Castle DLC playlist.

> > I want to play team regicide but I don’t know where it is if it is in a playlist at all.
> >
> > Which makes no sense when there is a commendation for it so where is it?
>
> The Regicide commendation is not team-specific as far as I know.
> Team Regicide is found within the Castle DLC playlist.

There is a commendation for killing some one shooting at your king.

Where’s my Grunt playlist.Where everyone is a Grunt with plasma pistols.

Playlist name=Revenge of the Grunts.With quotes from Halo 1-3.Which would make it the most played social game.I bet it would most played social buhahahaha.Grunt’s are iconic to Halo 343i, make it happen!

Im still waiting for an Infection playlist.

From what SitriStahl said about the throwdown pro settings, I think I might know what I’m doing tomorrow…
By the way the Light Rifle is amazing