Playlist's For Halo Reach !!

Hello community of halo waypoint and the halo franchise.its N1NJA T1GER here and today i wonna discuss the old and classical types of playlist’s we had a while a go when bungie set them up.And Now it seems that 343 industries have taking over witch is great to continue one of the most amazing games on XBOX ONLY.but please give us pur old play time back

My point is We now have Rocket Hog
what happened to the old mongoose style of play 2 players 8 teams it was hilarious if we dont want to replace the new one then make a playlist add a few Race maps for A new race type of play along with it from the community i have played loads of good race maps.I also Liked so why not?

And were did big team battle end up with a load of new forge maps i never even heard off.Ok I understand we like the new style of play but i dont want to play a big team battle with no tank to blow up people with as of most of our new maps are grey and boring ok forge maps can also be arranged into another playlist witch would add a great IDEA?
For a good old playlist my since 343 came though i havent had one of my old time origanal maps from the classical map Parrdiso with the banshee each bases and tanks along with other thigs me have.

So now im all in for where did ARMOUR LOCK go serouisly in what i mean is Big team battle version i remmber one time when i locked up in armour lock and i got a Overkill + Killjoy.I was well happy of that 2 cars rammed up to me when I only saw one and bomb’s away both blew up at very high impact.

And then there is Action sack Hockey its hockey not a killing rink somthing fun to play assianation’s were bad enough now were able to die from wacking each other like what i dont remmber re-calling an objective to kill anyone in hockey even so? so please bring the good old memories back it was removed and me myself most of other’s seem to want our old style of play back

Simplyfied
Bring Back Moongose Rocket Tag
Big Team Battle - Armour lock
Move the Forge maps into another playlist
Bring back map Pardiso for Big Team
Make Hockey not a freeforAll
Thank you T1GER404 / N1NJA T1GER .

sorry for any carless mistakes - Thank you :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

sorry bro, but no one is reading

> sorry bro, but no one is reading

i only just posted it though so no one will at this time

> > sorry bro, but no one is reading
>
>
>
> i only just posted it though so no one will at this time

but if this does get around please do think about our old playlist because to me they were really good times on halo thanks

Its not as fun as it used to be… I bought this game again because i missed all of the above I didn’t know how much had changed! Its just not as fun anymore. Playlists are a mess especially if you want to play something specific!
:frowning:

> Its not as fun as it used to be… I bought this game again because i missed all of the above I didn’t know how much had changed! Its just not as fun anymore. Playlists are a mess especially if you want to play something specific!
> :frowning:

Bring back rocketrace with mongooses-Completely agreed
Armor lock in BTB-I dont really care either way
Move forge maps into separate playlist-No and yes. I want the community maps to stay in the playlists but i also want playlists with only community maps.
Bring back paridiso in BTB-Hell no. I have never seen a map that was so easy to get spawn trapped on.
Make hockey not FFA-Completely agree

> Bring back rocketrace with mongooses-Completely agreed
> Armor lock in BTB-I dont really care either way
> Move forge maps into separate playlist-No and yes. I want the community maps to stay in the playlists but i also want playlists with only community maps.
> Bring back paridiso in BTB-Hell no. I have never seen a map that was so easy to get spawn trapped on.
> Make hockey not FFA-Completely agree

im glad you agree allough paradiso was good for me but isnt one of the important part’s so thank you for understanding the rest really do miss the mongoose Rocket Tag :slight_smile: the most
along with forge aswell ok yes but i would keep the decent one’s in because i do remmber my horrible one i hated
armour lock was a great thing for me aswell like i say but as you said you like it either way im glad we are on the same page here thank you

> > Bring back rocketrace with mongooses-Completely agreed
> > Armor lock in BTB-I dont really care either way
> > Move forge maps into separate playlist-No and yes. I want the community maps to stay in the playlists but i also want playlists with only community maps.
> > Bring back paridiso in BTB-Hell no. I have never seen a map that was so easy to get spawn trapped on.
> > Make hockey not FFA-Completely agree
>
> im glad you agree allough paradiso was good for me but isnt one of the important part’s so thank you for understanding the rest really do miss the mongoose Rocket Tag :slight_smile: the most

I hope we get separate race and rocket race playlists.

> Bring back rocketrace with mongooses-Completely agreed
> Armor lock in BTB-I dont really care either way
> Move forge maps into separate playlist-No and yes. I want the community maps to stay in the playlists but i also want playlists with only community maps.
> Bring back paridiso in BTB-Hell no. I have never seen a map that was so easy to get spawn trapped on.
> Make hockey not FFA-Completely agree

i sooo miss Rocket Race with Mongooses, i not a Halo Fan but that game mode just provided hours of fun and mental moments, since i only play SWAT and firefight. I don’t get why they put you in threes as i usually only play with 1 other friend in my party and then you are stuck with some random. I myself never got Spawn Trapped on Paradiso, but that map had some special moments!

> > Bring back rocketrace with mongooses-Completely agreed
> > Armor lock in BTB-I dont really care either way
> > Move forge maps into separate playlist-No and yes. I want the community maps to stay in the playlists but i also want playlists with only community maps.
> > Bring back paridiso in BTB-Hell no. I have never seen a map that was so easy to get spawn trapped on.
> > Make hockey not FFA-Completely agree
>
> i sooo miss Rocket Race with Mongooses, i not a Halo Fan but that game mode just provided hours of fun and mental moments, since i only play SWAT and firefight. I don’t get why they put you in threes as i usually only play with 1 other friend in my party and then you are stuck with some random. I myself never got Spawn Trapped on Paradiso, but that map had some special moments!

Highly agree with both quotes seeing each in different catergorys is somthing needed if it is added and like you say aswell some good lauph’s on and out of Rocket tag so of course yes