playlist with precision weapons and gun balance

Automatic weapons will win more times then none against a pistol. The automatic weapons are too strong and the range is too far. For people who are use to playing MLG game types and only relying on the BR or DMR to get kills minus the battle for the power weapons, the game is hardly any fun or competitive anymore. The game isn’t terrible but the weapons make it lowkey unbearable. It’s like the game was made for noobs for lack of a better word. People use to take it serious and play for hours but now it’s like halo never was one of the greatest games ever. With all the weapons being “balanced” (which it isn’t) nobody has to be good anymore. It doesn’t take skill it’s all about who shoots first and who has the better weapon. That’s not what halo is about Idk why 343 changes the concept of what made halo fun and good. They also put too much work into war zone and not enough into the arena playlists. For those who don’t like warzone it’s like why is this game not good? Oh wait all the work was done to warzone that’s why. The game has potential but changing what made the game good makes it lose its potential

You know, I’d be quite alright if they made a playlist featuring no autos, and this is coming from a guy who loves the weapon balance the way it is.

In the arena I’m not sure how team BR’s (or similar) would work with the cramped maps.

> 2533274827225935;3:
> In the arena I’m not sure how team BR’s (or similar) would work with the cramped maps.

I assume they would also have to remove SC to make the BRs more viable in CQB.

That makes sense as well, yea.