Playlist Update Ideas

i was wondering if 343 was going to update the playlists cause im pretty sure im not the only who is getting tired of seeing the same maps over and over again. so does anyone know when or if 343 is going to update them? and by update i mean add more maps and gametypes

I agree there, OP.

It’s like everytime I go into Team Snipers the first two maps that show up are Atom and Powerhouse. Those get vetoed because people are indifferent to them, and then Hemorrhage comes up. Awesome, our team is the blue one and now we have to play on the most unbalanced map. Team Snipers has the worst maps probably of all the playlists.

Usually I betray out of Hemorrage Snipers. I mean Hemorrage for 4v4? Are you kidding me?

Can we have the guy who ran the Halo 2 playlists back? I know Jeremiah will be remaining with Bungie, but what about Shiska (was that his name?)

Halo 2 had everything right. Bomb arm times, maps, objective settings, sudden death times (these are laughable in Reach), EVERYTHING.

They need updates for Invasion. There has been only 2 maps (Spire and Boneyard) since the game launched. We were promised some community invasion maps but they never showed. There is Hemmorhage but its only Invasion:Slayer which is so lop-sided that the spartans always win, they get snipers with every weapon drop.

> They need updates for Invasion. There has been only 2 maps (Spire and Boneyard) since the game launched. We were promised some community invasion maps but they never showed. There is Hemmorhage but its only Invasion:Slayer which is so lop-sided that the spartans always win, they get snipers with every weapon drop.

Maybe if they decided to make the mappacks free like they did for previous Halos we would see Breakpoint Invasion, which is a pretty good map for that.

> Maybe if they decided to make the mappacks free like they did for previous Halos we would see Breakpoint Invasion, which is a pretty good map for that.

Yes but there are many possibilities to be explored on Forge World and maybe making a Spire variant that starts at the ‘spire’ and goes the other direction, same with Boneyard.

Anybody???

None for today, I don’t know about the rest of August however. Wait until Halo Fest for more details.

I’d imagine it’d be a month or two before we really get anything.

I am wondering if 343 has anything planned for a playlist update when they “officially” take over. I know we are expecting the title update in November and information on such update at Halo Fest but I was wondering if a playlist update will be made before then?

Anyone heard anything?

An answer from a moderater would be appreciated.

SaiNts

I hope they add some playlists, or at least a playlist online roster like bungie had

please update the mlg playlist to v5 maps and settings!

http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/fileshare.aspx?player=MLG+Gametypes

Do eeeet

Does anyone else remember when Reach was first released and they had smaller maps like Countdown on BTB? Personally I thought that was great fun and would love to see Shishka bring it back. Possibly add Sword Base, but block the yellow elevator room. It was great, hectic fun and was much more fast paced compared to BTB as it currently stands.

Also, seeing as how he made Maption Sack in Halo 3…I’m hoping that Shishka will bring it back for Reach with some awesome community maps. With some Slayer and CTF. That was really a great playlist that would fit well in reach. Sort of like Community Slayer but with MUCH more maps and frequent monthly updates.

Also, one last request. Please make Multi-Team randomly choose between 2 or 3 people for each team so that we can have good old Rocket Race back. Or at least make it a weekend playlist of some sort. As much as I enjoy RHR people miss normal rocket race. sadface

Discuss. Opinions?

Tl;dr
-Add smaller maps such as Countdown/Sword Base/Zealot to BTB
-Bring Maption Sack Back
-Bring Mongoose Rocket Race back!!!

Ideas from community:
-Bring stockpile back to normal playlists. (DSight)
-Bring Snipers back to Doubles.(Steven Eh)
-Add Cloneball to Action Sack(Latsu15)
-Remove Shotty Snipers from action sack and add it to snipers with a VERY low weighting.(Latsu15)

good ideas

Rocket Race playlist please d=(^-^)=b

Yea we need rocket race

Bring back a playlist that has Stockpile enough times so I can finally get that -Yoink!- achievement!!! RAGE

I thought that too, then i asked the forum and they told me you can get that achievement in custom games. They were right.