Social permanent:
Rename quick play Social Slayer and add maps
Fiesta
Big team fiesta
Big team battle
Infection

Social rotational:
Action sack
Extermination (still qualifies for breakout comms)
Social team objective
Multi team
Grifball
Castle wars
Team snipers or shotty Snipes (non mythic)
Do a lot of people play rock n rail when it’s around?
Social doubles
Miscellaneous throwback (Halo 3 / anniversary throwback)

Warzone permanent:
Heroic firefight
Legendary firefight
Warzone

Warzone rotational:
Mythic firefight
Turbo
Assault
Warlords

I feel this setup would maximize populations. Just my thoughts. Main changes would be simplifying the ranked playlists, removing slayer from what is now team arena, and extermination from ranked play. I understand a lot of people play some of the weird game types when they’re around, but I don’t think they should come at the expense of the more standard Halo game types.

Mate you have nailed it this would be so good ! however my hopes of it happening remain miniamal

Having two BTB’s isn’t maximizing the population and it’s the reason why the original BTB is currently being considered for rotational. Personally, I think BTSF should be rotational even though it’s more popular because we already have a regular Fiesta playlist.

> 2727626560040591;3:
> Having two BTB’s isn’t maximizing the population and it’s the reason why the original BTB is currently being considered for rotational. Personally, I think BTSF should be rotational even though it’s more popular because we already have a regular Fiesta playlist.

Honestly I’ve never played regular btb and played a bit of btsf to finish up the wasp destroyer commendation. I feel they would play differently enough to coexist, but I could be wrong.

> 2533274793640702;4:
> Honestly I’ve never played regular btb and played a bit of btsf to finish up the wasp destroyer commendation. I feel they would play differently enough to coexist, but I could be wrong.

It’s not really about how differently they play, but more about population numbers. BTSF is taking the population away from regular BTB making it harder to find matches in it. Now hopefully after the refresh it will bring some people back, but that remains to be seen.

> 2727626560040591;3:
> Having two BTB’s isn’t maximizing the population and it’s the reason why the original BTB is currently being considered for rotational. Personally, I think BTSF should be rotational even though it’s more popular because we already have a regular Fiesta playlist.

I have been thinking that what if they made normal 5v5 sf and 8v8 btsf one playlist? this could possibly solve the problem of making btsf rotational along with others, thoughts?

> 2535455679337155;6:
> I have been thinking that what if they made normal 5v5 sf and 8v8 btsf one playlist? this could possibly solve the problem of making btsf rotational along with others, thoughts?

I’d be nice, but I’m not sure that would work because of the player count differences which would likely require having to change the UI. Then you’ll probably also get people who don’t want to play SFBTB or vice versa.

> 2727626560040591;7:
> > 2535455679337155;6:
> > I have been thinking that what if they made normal 5v5 sf and 8v8 btsf one playlist? this could possibly solve the problem of making btsf rotational along with others, thoughts?
>
> I’d be nice, but I’m not sure that would work because of the player count differences which would likely require having to change the UI. Then you’ll probably also get people who don’t want to play SFBTB or vice versa.

Kinda like the people that go into elimination to play breakout and quit when extermination comes up, leaving a team underequipped in the worst possible gametype.

• Team Arena (add Roaming Kings?) - Team Slayer - SWAT - Squad Battle (played on BTB maps + add Roaming Kings & Single Flag) - Doubles (add Roaming Kings) - FFA - H3 Classic Throwback* - Anniversary Throwback*Social:

• Quick Play - Super Fiesta - Big Team Super Fiesta (played on Warzone maps w/o REQ stations, base cores, or AI) - Infection - Breakout (v1)/Breakout (v2)/Extermination (rotate weekly) or Elimination** - Feature 1*** - Feature 2***Warzone:

• Warzone - Heroic Firefight - Legendary Firefight - Weekend: Mythic firefight - Weekend Rotational: Turbo - Weekend Rotational: Assault - Weekend Rotational: Warlords* Try it within the Rank environment for a season while analyzing its population numbers. If it proves unable to maintain acceptable pop numbers throughout the season move it/them back to being featured social rotationals.

** If it continues to struggle with its population it may need to become a featured rotational.

*** Featured Rotationals:

Top -
Castle Wars
Shotty Snips
Action Sack
Triple Team

Rest -
H2BR Slayer
Covenant Slayer
Promethean Slayer
Community Slayer/Doubles
Rock n’ Rail
Mythic Shotty Snips
Grifball
Assault
Roaming Kings
etc.

• OR -

• Team Arena (add Roaming Kings?) - Team Slayer - SWAT - Doubles (add Roaming Kings) - FFA - H3 Classic Throwback* - Anniversary Throwback*Social:

• Quick Play - Super Fiesta (add-in some BTB maps w/ vehicular combat) - Big Team Battle (add Roaming Kings & Single Flag) - Infection - Breakout (v1)/Breakout (v2)/Extermination (rotate weekly) or Elimination** - Feature 1*** - Feature 2***Warzone:

• Warzone - Heroic Firefight - Legendary Firefight - Weekend: Mythic firefight - Weekend Rotational: Turbo - Weekend Rotational: Assault - Weekend Rotational: Warlords