Playlist Rankings

I’m a long time fan of the Halo games and been playing them basically my whole life. I love Halo 5, but the playlist ranking system doesn’t seem to put people at the same rank as you. I’ve been put in games where I’ll be say platinum 1 going against a Diamond 4 and I won’t even be able to have fun or get any kills. I play with friends and they agree the ranking system should match other players ranks to keep the game more fair. It also sometimes makes me and others not even want to play the game. Just wanted to give you guys some feedback on the game to improve it for the fans. Other players Feel free to comment and give your thoughts. Thanks
Allen

It’s an almost daily topic around here. Would love to see it more evenly balanced in that aspect. Which playlist are you playing in? I’ve noticed it more in SWAT than any other playlist.

> 2533274907023046;1:
> I’m a long time fan of the Halo games and been playing them basically my whole life. I love Halo 5, but the playlist ranking system doesn’t seem to put people at the same rank as you. I’ve been put in games where I’ll be say platinum 1 going against a Diamond 4 and I won’t even be able to have fun or get any kills. I play with friends and they agree the ranking system should match other players ranks to keep the game more fair. It also sometimes makes me and others not even want to play the game. Just wanted to give you guys some feedback on the game to improve it for the fans. Other players Feel free to comment and give your thoughts. Thanks
> Allen

Too common this is an issue, before doing anything else I think they should focus on this then move on to adding playlists, and all that jazz. Biggest complaint I have seen so far.