Playlist populations not updating

I’ve been playing Halo 4 recently, but I was wondering how the Reach population is doing these days, so I popped in my Reach disk and took a look about 7 am this morning. I checked again around 12:30 pm and the population numbers were identical to what they were five and a half hours earlier. What’s up with that?

Oh look, yet another in a long list of discussions I’ve started about a valid issue (instead of whining about how some weapon works) that doesn’t get a single response. Shocker.

I’ve noticed that as well, generally for me when I start up Reach and go into multiplay, the notice from 343 of Halo 4 coming is stuck at 4 days away. So it would seem that 343 has not updated Reach since then. I imagine the new challenges generate on their own but for whatever the reason the population does not.

I noticed that as well, I guess 343 unfortunately quit caring about the Reach servers when Halo 4 released.

> I noticed that as well, I guess 343 unfortunately quit caring about the Reach servers when Halo 4 released.

So sad :frowning: sniff