Legendary Warzone Firefight
Doubles
ODST Slayer
Hardcore Super Fiesta
Big Team Battle
Mythic Warzone Firefight
Elimination
Warzone Warlords

Are you guys going to cycle back in ODST slayer again? I really enjoyed that.

Wow, BTB took a nose dive, but I’m guessing it’s been there for awhile.

> 2727626560040591;3:
> Wow, BTB took a nose dive, but I’m guessing it’s been there for awhile.

I’m guessing that too, but you have to remember that these #s are for April 13-20 only aswell.

Personally, I barely play BTB anymore as my experience has never great. Too many people quit, too many people just messing around not actually playing, almost every game I had someone on my team trying to kill me and so forth (honestly!) So I stopped. I think BTB works better ranked, but that’s me. I’m hopeful for BTB in Infinite will return to it’s glory!

I’m a little surprised to see quick play that high, but I guess they did change things there a bit ago if I recall so maybe not… No shock to see fiesta party and BTB fiesta there. Glad Slayer is still #1 :+1: Looks like doubles isn’t doing bad either considering. I did think that the firefights would be higher, but that could just be the week. I know they’re popular though, especially heroic and legendary.

Thanks ZaedynFel, stay safe out there! And everyone else too.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I have been trying to match all day in ranked halo reach team slayer and halo reach hardcore. This sucks I’m trying to get my 50 but I cant get a game solo or with a squad, what am I suppose to do?

I want Comp Team Slayer back

Cannot find a single FFA precision Slayer match on Reach PC.

It doesn’t matter what time of day or even the day of the week.

Odst slayer is so good

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

Fix breakout!

> 2533274839818445;1:
> Just doing a one-off playlist popularity list for old times sake:
>
> Slayer
> Super Fiesta Party
> Quick Play
> Big Team Super Fiesta
> Warzone
> Infection
> Heroic Warzone Firefight
> Swat
> Team Arena
> Legendary Warzone Firefight
> Doubles
> ODST Slayer
> Hardcore Super Fiesta
> Big Team Battle
> Mythic Warzone Firefight
> Elimination
> Warzone Warlords

I really struggle to believe that Team Snipers isn’t on this list. Unless you are combining those stats with the slayer popularity. Team Snipers is one of the most loved ranked playlists in halo history. Been waiting on 343 to add it back for 5 years. Obviously not happening.

> 2533274969813391;10:
> I really struggle to believe that Team Snipers isn’t on this list.

Ranked Team Snipers wasn’t in the rotation during that time or it would’ve been listed.

> 2727626560040591;11:
> > 2533274969813391;10:
> > I really struggle to believe that Team Snipers isn’t on this list.
>
> Ranked Team Snipers wasn’t in the rotation during that time or it would’ve been listed.

It’s consistently near the bottom when it is.

what is my warzone mmr ?

> 2535410345959776;13:
> what is my warzone mmr ?

This would be the correct thread to ask in:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/matchmaking-update-3-17-2020/228b60d3-f615-4b2f-a409-4bfcc5741752/posts

I hope they bring back ODST slayer …

Slayer has been the most popular game mode for around 16 years now. Can’t say I’m surprised to see it at the top still!

> 2533274818583356;15:
> I hope they bring back ODST slayer …

It really just needs to stay and never go away. We don’t need t check data, we don’t need to flight… it works, it’s fun, everyone is playing it. Leave a good thing alone 343.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

CaCuando va a volver guerra de castillos?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>
No quiten el Modo de juego de ODST, esta muy entretenido y satisfactorio usar la pistola con silenciador

> 2533274885509190;2:
> Are you guys going to cycle back in ODST slayer again? I really enjoyed that.

Yeah loved the ODST playlist hope it returns.