Playlist organization, Spartan Company & Medals

Alright, this got annoying for me in Halo 4, and I personally think it’s kind of messy. When selecting a playlist in the lobby in Halo 4, you would have to scroll down some more to get to the playlist you want, and… it sucks. Now as soon as more playlists come into Halo 5, seeing that the updates were revealed over this spring/summer, it’s probably gonna be a bit messy with a lot more playlists to come. So, just like Halo 3, I would suggest these playlist be more organized into Ranked Playlist, Social Playlist and so on, And I know it seems kinda lazy but I’m just not diggin’ 343’s style when it comes to changes they make.
Another thing I would suggest is making Spartan Companies, Gamer Tag, service tag, post game medals more visible, I mean come on, why would you remove these? There was literally nothing wrong with them…

I think Reach had by far the best interface, Players down the right side, shown their Spartan and profiles, every option was so easily laid out.

I actually find it weird the UNSC Infinity is the menu screen for this game, it plays no part in Halo 5, it plays a huge part in Halo 4, and Spartan Ops, yet really is not used much in Halo 5 at all

> 2533274843292446;2:
> I think Reach had by far the best interface, Players down the right side, shown their Spartan and profiles, every option was so easily laid out.
>
> I actually find it weird the UNSC Infinity is the menu screen for this game, it plays no part in Halo 5, it plays a huge part in Halo 4, and Spartan Ops, yet really is not used much in Halo 5 at all

That’s very true…