Playlist name change.

If IS and BTIS have pro options now please name the playlist to Team Slayer and Big Team Slayer so all of the new people know what they are getting into.

Agreed entirely.

Just a quick note, the non-Infinity variant in Big Team Infinity Slayer isn’t called Pro, it’s just titled Big Team Slayer :slight_smile:

Perhaps, I don’t see the point seeing as we are this far late into Pro being in the Infinity Slayer Playlists.

We also don’t want to confuse people who don’t go on Waypoint, see the name change, and think some-thing else major has happened to the play-list.

> Perhaps, I don’t see the point seeing as we are this far late into Pro being in the Infinity Slayer Playlists.
>
> We also don’t want to confuse people who don’t go on Waypoint, see the name change, and think some-thing else major has happened to the play-list.

Every Monday, there is an in-game popup which explains what happened in the most recent Matchmaking update. If people don’t read those then they’re missing out on potentially important information. Heck it even delays you from pressing A instantly to actually read it.

It doesn’t matter how late in it is, the playlists should have renamed the second they put non-Infinity gamemodes in there.

I don’t think it would hurt the playlist population either.

> Agreed entirely.
>
> Just a quick note, the non-Infinity variant in Big Team Infinity Slayer isn’t called Pro, it’s just titled Big Team Slayer :slight_smile:

Disagree entirely!

As for the other point, true.

> > Agreed entirely.
> >
> > Just a quick note, the non-Infinity variant in Big Team Infinity Slayer isn’t called Pro, it’s just titled Big Team Slayer :slight_smile:
>
> Disagree entirely!
>
> As for the other point, true.

What do you disagree on?

I’m ok with that as it makes sense. I would like to add though I wish 343i would add a third variant as well with it being just regular slayer. Loadouts, radar, no PODs and name it Slayer or Team Slayer.

> > > Agreed entirely.
> > >
> > > Just a quick note, the non-Infinity variant in Big Team Infinity Slayer isn’t called Pro, it’s just titled Big Team Slayer :slight_smile:
> >
> > Disagree entirely!
> >
> > As for the other point, true.
>
> What do you disagree on?

He’s under the impression that naming playlists incorrectly will increase their population.