Playlist Most Similar to Ininity Slayer?

Hi all,

So ever since the Infinity Slayer DLC lockout, I have been looking for places to play some basic, fundamental Slayer in the closest approximation to Infinity Slayer as possible (as I do not have DLC). Big Team has too many vehicles and slow game pace for me, and Doubles is too small (I play dubs with a friend of mine but when he’s not on I can’t get that level of teammwork with anyone). Throwdown is competitive, and my skill and mindset are just not at that level.

So I have been playing Ricochet and CTF as if they are Slayer to try to get that experience. Now CTF uses more vehicles and big maps so Ricochet is the closest I can get. Plus, in Ricochet, the maps are basically the same and I can drop the ball (unlike the Flag). I have tried Rumble Pit and Multi Team; the former is too chaotic (having people spawn a few feet from you can definitely be fun and hectic, but it’s not my cup of tea) and Multi Team worked for a bit but it’s no longer there I think.

I am writing this post to ask you what you think the most Infinity Slayer-like experience you can find in the playlists is, or if you have found other hidden gems. So far, for me, it is Ricochet. I play it like Slayer.

(NOTE: This is NOT meant to flame, offend, etc. - there are other threads to discuss things like DLC; this thread is purely about how to get the closest Slayer experience.)

Fundamental slayer != infinity slayer.

You either want basic slayer or infinity tripe.

Well I meant I can’t play that playlist, regardless of Infinity, Team, or Legendary settings. At this moment I’d be looking to get close to either of the three in a Slayer style game.

Team doubles is like a smaller version of infinity slayer. You’ll also get legendary and pro voted more often, so there’s another plus. Just remember that it uses the team csr though so you won’t be surprised that it takes longer to rank up.

You could just buy the majestic map pack. It has some pretty good maps.

However, if you don’t want to buy it, I find that CTF and Ricochet are just Infinity slayer with no ordnance, and an objecitve. Team Doubles is mini slayer, but you need a good teammate for that.

Buy the DLC and support halo. Problem solved.

And please don’t play like a -Yoink- in CTF or ricochet. Play for the win.

> <mark>Buy the DLC and support halo. Problem solved.</mark>
>
> And please don’t play like a -Yoink!- in CTF or ricochet. Play for the win.

And he should be forced to buy it why? He brought the game, playlists shouldn’t be held at ransom

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > <mark>Buy the DLC and support halo. Problem solved.</mark>
> >
> > And please don’t play like a -Yoink!- in CTF or ricochet. Play for the win.
>
> And he should be forced to buy it why? He brought the game, playlists shouldn’t be held at ransom

We get it, you don’t like DLC required playlists but this thread is pointless.

" What is the most similar playlist to infinity slayer (4v4 slayer)?"

Umm, maybe… infinity slayer (4v4 slayer)?

>

I apologize if my OP was not clear. I do not have the Majestic DLC. I cannot play Team Slayer (Infinity Slayer when the thread was created) anymore because I am locked out of the playlist. I am looking to play the basic, fundamental gametype. I did preorder the game and paid $60 for it. So I am looking for other ways to play the basic, fundamental gametype. This is what I was asking.

It seems Ricochet is the best substitute btw, just in case those reading in my situation were curious.