---------Social-----------
Social Slayer
BTB
Rumble Pit
Social Big Team
Fiesta
Grifball
etc.

The New has AA’s and perks and loadouts, and armor affecting gameplay, but the Classic will not, it will be everyone spawns even and only player skill will affect the gameplay.

It will make it so everyone, whatever kind of Halo gameplay they like, will be able to play the gametype they want, the way they want to play it.

It will also have a 1-50 ranking system, not this “Blatent COD rip off, but you don’t get anything for ranking up” system like reach has.^^^This is not supposed to be offensive to reach fans, i just thought the ranking system in reach was dumb.

Do you think this is a good playlist setup? It would need to be shrunk because there are too many playlists, but would you like this or something else?

if something else, please explain your ideas. :slight_smile:

well, this was very unsuccessful, thanks for the ideas everyone…

It’s what seems fair, but the people who like the classic Halo are just sad that more people want unbalanced gameplay. I’ve kind of begun to accept that not that many Halo:CE people still are on these forums.

I think that would be a good idea but it would split the community up into to many playlists. Like the idea though. It would make everyone happy and stop complaining on these forums.

> I think that would be a good idea but it would split the community up into to many playlists. Like the idea though. It would make everyone happy and stop complaining on these forums.

That’s why i would like this kind of idea, it would stop the fighting, but like you said, it would split up the community to much

> i think they should include a playlist system like this:
>
> Playlists:
>
> Classic ---------Ranked-------
> Team Slayer
> Team Swat
> Squad Battle
> Lone Wolves
> Team Snipers
> etc.
>
> ---------Social-------
> Social Slayer
> BTB
> Rumble Pit
> Social Big Team
> Fiesta
> Grifball
> etc.
>
>
> New ---------Ranked-----------
> Team Slayer
> Team Swat
> Squad Battle
> Lone Wolves
> Team Snipers
> etc.
>
> ---------Social-----------
> Social Slayer
> BTB
> Rumble Pit
> Social Big Team
> Fiesta
> Grifball
> etc.
>
> The New has AA’s and perks and loadouts, and armor affecting gameplay, but the Classic will not, it will be everyone spawns even and only player skill will affect the gameplay.
>
> It will make it so everyone, whatever kind of Halo gameplay they like, will be able to play the gametype they want, the way they want to play it.
>
> It will also have a 1-50 ranking system, not this “Blatent COD rip off, but you don’t get anything for ranking up” system like reach has.^^^This is not supposed to be offensive to reach fans, i just thought the ranking system in reach was dumb.
>
> Do you think this is a good playlist setup? It would need to be shrunk because there are too many playlists, but would you like this or something else?
>
> if something else, please explain your ideas. :slight_smile:

Mine
Playlists:

---------Ranked-------
Rumble Pit (FFA)
Squad Slayer (5v5)
Team Swat (4v4)
Squad Snipers (5v5)
Squad Objective (5v5)
Big Team Battle (8v8)
Multi Team (3v3v3v3)
Invasion (6v6)

---------Social-------
Living Dead (14P)
Race (FFA)
Action Sack (4v4)
Grifball (4v4)

-----Co-Operative-----
Co-Op Campaign (2-4P)
Firefight (2-4P)

Squad Battle is a bad idea, because it puts slayer people and objective people together. no one gets what they want.
There shouldn’t be “classic” and “new” playlists, Title updates are a bad idea, unless they fix glitches or something that over 90% of the community is against, not like TU.
IMO fiesta doesn’t belong in matchmaking.
Also I believe you left out some important matchmaking playlists.
I increased player count in some playlists.