Playlist For Remakes?

Does anyone else think that there should be a separate playlist for remakes? I like to play remakes, but I would not like them in regular multiplayer.

I disagree, I don’t want to have to choose between two playlists for the sole reason of choosing which maps to play.

And the game won’t have that many remakes anyway, only one confirmed so far.

> And the game won’t have that many remakes anyway, only one confirmed so far.

There was a confirmed remake? I hadn’t heard about it. Which map was it?
But I agree with the OP. I wouldn’t want remakes in regular War Games.

> > And the game won’t have that many remakes anyway, only one confirmed so far.
>
> There was a confirmed remake? I hadn’t heard about it. Which map was it?
> But I agree with the OP. I wouldn’t want remakes in regular War Games.

They didn’t say, and I’m pretty sure it’s also been said that the game won’t ship with the remake either.

No, the only thing that should be separated are the forge made maps and the default ones.

> Does anyone else think that there should be a separate playlist for remakes? I like to play remakes, but I would not like them in regular multiplayer.

Classic Playlist?

> No, the only thing that should be separated are the forge made maps and the default ones.

:stuck_out_tongue: sad panda.

I’ve personally created better maps than shudders derp base…

If the map looks good (and now has dynamic lighting) why should they be sperated?

> > > And the game won’t have that many remakes anyway, only one confirmed so far.
> >
> > There was a confirmed remake? I hadn’t heard about it. Which map was it?
> > But I agree with the OP. I wouldn’t want remakes in regular War Games.
>
> They didn’t say, and I’m pretty sure it’s also been said that the game won’t ship with the remake either.

That seems…odd. It won’t be shipped with the game? DLC then?

> > > > And the game won’t have that many remakes anyway, only one confirmed so far.
> > >
> > > There was a confirmed remake? I hadn’t heard about it. Which map was it?
> > > But I agree with the OP. I wouldn’t want remakes in regular War Games.
> >
> > They didn’t say, and I’m pretty sure it’s also been said that the game won’t ship with the remake either.
>
> That seems…odd. It won’t be shipped with the game? DLC then?

There haven’t been any remakes confirmed, though Frankie said a certain BTB map fused elements from Waterworks and Blood Gulch

> > > > > And the game won’t have that many remakes anyway, only one confirmed so far.
> > > >
> > > > There was a confirmed remake? I hadn’t heard about it. Which map was it?
> > > > But I agree with the OP. I wouldn’t want remakes in regular War Games.
> > >
> > > They didn’t say, and I’m pretty sure it’s also been said that the game won’t ship with the remake either.
> >
> > That seems…odd. It won’t be shipped with the game? DLC then?
>
> There haven’t been any remakes confirmed, though Frankie said a certain BTB map fused elements from Waterworks and Blood Gulch

Yeah, we still have yet to see that map in action. That is, unless Longbow happens to be that map and nobody told me cuz nobody tells me anything. =(

Remakes made in forge could be slowly added into some playlists.

Playlists should not be divided just by maps, they will have a classic mode to fill your itch for some good ol fashion Halo.

I love remakes and see no purpose for them to be segregated. Frankie confirmed at least one remake to ship with the game.

> I love remakes and see no purpose for them to be segregated. Frankie confirmed at least one remake to ship with the game.

What the… Where have I been? Can you add a link, I was under the impression that no remakes were confirmed or denied.