Playlist Completion not registering for Voi Polloi

Completed the Halo 3 Legendary playlist about 10 minutes ago and it did not count towards the Voi Polloi I or II challenge.

Anyone else have issues with it?

I just got this same issue. I played coop with a friend while he got it and I didn’t. I was the host too. I also got an issue of the game not giving me season points for leveling up.

Yeah. I got the same problem too.

> 2533274827873098;1:
> Completed the Halo 3 Legendary playlist about 10 minutes ago and it did not count towards the Voi Polloi I or II challenge.
>
> Anyone else have issues with it?

Same here, what I did was connect my other controller and play local co-op, that helped me with the progression.

Same issue. I did the normal playlist some coop some solo, but ended solo with nothing unlocked. I also had my progress for the weekly driving kills reset a few times :confused:

Same issue here, complete Halo 3 Normal Campaign playlist and it didn’t register.

same issue Halo 3 legendary playlist
My brother got the challenge, and i (the host) didnt

Same issue, both solo:

• Halo 3 playlist on normal didn’t count for Voi Polloi I, II or III
  • Halo CE playlist on easy didn’t count for Voi Polloi II and III

I think the wording on the challenge list is bad. I just completed the “Wheels, Wheels and more Wheels” playlist for Halo 3 and got credit. I also played the Reach playlist “Got your back” so Voi Pollo I + II are now complete

> 2533274796095343;9:
> I think the wording on the challenge list is bad. I just completed the “Wheels, Wheels and more Wheels” playlist for Halo 3 and got credit. I also played the Reach playlist “Got your back” so Voi Pollo I + II are now complete

Any news how to do Voi Pollo III ?

Having the same issue. I was able to get Voi I by playing Halo 3 “Wheels, Wheels, and more Wheels”. I got Voi II by playing Halo 3 “Mixing It Up”. I originally played “Got Your Back” on Reach to try and get Voi II but it did not register. I have tried playing others to get Voi III and have yet to get it. I have done Halo 3 Normal Campaign and Reach “Noble Team Doubles”.

Thank to usSTALINsr. I have Finished Voi Pollo I, II and III. So here the list you need to do to get these done

• “Wheels, Wheels and more Wheels” playlist on Halo 3 - “Got your back” playlist on Reach - “Boss Fights” playlist on Halo 2.

> 2535414406851323;12:
> Thank to usSTALINsr. I have Finished Voi Pollo I, II and III. So here the list you need to do to get these done
> - “Wheels, Wheels and more Wheels” playlist on Halo 3 - “Got your back” playlist on Reach - “Boss Fights” playlist on Halo 2.

I will try this when I get home and give a edit to let the forum know for future users. Thanks for the info!

Edit:
Doing “Boss Fights” playlist on Halo 2 did the trick for me. I have a feeling you have to do three playlists from 3 separate games.

Completed the wheels playlist from halo 3 for the “Voi Paloi I”. Looked at my challenges and it said 1/1. So I decided to restart game to see if that gave me the rewards. It then showed I hadn’t done a thing. SO I just did a whole playlist for absolutely nothing.

Hey folks, issues regarding this are known at the moment Please make sure and file a bug report about your problems on the Halo Support site: https://aka.ms/HaloSupport

It gave me Voi Polloi 1 & 2 but whenever I play other campaign playlists they all don’t count towards the 3rd, so far I’ve done the normal playlists for all but halo 4 (not my favourite)

Really great game, I have now completed three separate H3 playlists without getting credit for this.

I did full playlists 7 times but, it never unlocked and progress reset on relaunching the game.