Playlist and Map Rotations

Anyone else agree that the game modes in each playlist and map rotation are way too repetitive/boring? I just picked up Halo 5 not too long ago but I’m already feeling bored because I keep getting the same 3 maps and 2 modes in the ranked arena playlists especially. I can’t even count how many times I played HCS on Regret and Truth or whatever which are almost identical maps in my mind just slightly reskinned and HCS is just the worst imo, oh yeah let’s just make everyone start with pistols only…exciting…not boring at all. What happened 343? Bungie did way better in this aspect, please update your game and add some variety into the mix. Thank you.

Yeah there are a handful of maps that are essentially reskins. Beyond laziness if you ask me. Big turn off for me.

Are you backing out of the search lobby after the completion of a match or are you letting it roll straight into the next search post-match?

> 2775209234672000;3:
> Are you backing out of the search lobby after the completion of a match or are you letting it roll straight into the next search post-match?

I usually just let it roll straight into the next game most of the time. But I’ve had cases where I play a certain map and mode and then literally load into the next match and it’s the exact same level and game mode I just played and without a vote or veto system in place the matches start to get super repetitive especially in FFA Arena playlist.

Yes omgg!!! I keep getting the same maps over and over! Especially in the btb modes, its always dispelled dispelled dispelled, like urggh lol

> 2533274792845971;4:
> > 2775209234672000;3:
> > Are you backing out of the search lobby after the completion of a match or are you letting it roll straight into the next search post-match?
>
> I usually just let it roll straight into the next game most of the time. But I’ve had cases where I play a certain map and mode and then literally load into the next match and it’s the exact same level and game mode I just played and without a vote or veto system in place the matches start to get super repetitive especially in FFA Arena playlist.

This can happen when they double or even triple weight the same map/mode combination within a playlist. I know that Slayer and SWAT have some duplicates that can lead to that occurring. I tried providing feedback to their Sustain Team that that decision was a huge mistake. I don’t understand the logic in weighting a map/mode twice or thrice… I think it’s utterly stupid.

> 2535416837427175;5:
> Yes omgg!!! I keep getting the same maps over and over! Especially in the btb modes, its always dispelled dispelled dispelled, like urggh lol

Lol, yeah that’s one I keep seeing in btb as well, you’re definitely not alone in that one. Seems like it should be a simple fix, so I hope they address the issue soon by adding more modes and maps into the rotation for all playlists not just the featured ones. Would also be nice if they could add some kind of veto system. I think Halo 2 used to have it where you could press X to veto the current map and game type and it would randomly select another map and/or game mode. That would avoid the Halo 3 type voting problem but still give people an option to change the map or mode if it was just played or it’s not a fun map/mode.

When I play Arena I always get Coli. Coli Slayer, Coli CTF, oh another Coli Slayer how did I guess Yippeee! Yeah, we really need a voting system. I don’t mind playing the same map twice if its a different game mode, but only every once and a while not all the time.

> 2533274792845971;1:
> Anyone else agree that the game modes in each playlist and map rotation are way too repetitive/boring? I just picked up Halo 5 not too long ago but I’m already feeling bored …

I just looked at your SR …

Bro … do you even know your KD ratio? or even hit Diamond Rank?