Playing with friends

Will having a strict NAT type prevent me playing halo 5 with my friends, because I know it that it does in the Halo MCC.

probably my suggestion would be going into your modem an enabling upnp if you cant do that you need a new modem with that option

I’m at college and I don’t have access to the modem.

Strict prevents you from playing with moderate and strict players only open players. There’s a way you can try to reset the nat by cutting off the connection then connecting back test connection and test multiplayer then you hold the bumpers and triggers. Which then gives you the current data download speed/ upload speed, packets and detailed nat info gives three dots your good if not repeat process.

Video : Nat help

> 2533274879253128;3:
> I’m at college and I don’t have access to the modem.

Well, in this moment i think your -Yoinked!-

> 2533274912702922;5:
> > 2533274879253128;3:
> > I’m at college and I don’t have access to the modem.
>
>
> Well, in this moment i think your -Yoinked!-

I have the same problem. I have a VPN set up through my parents modem that I connect to through my laptop and share the connection over to my Xbox with a cable. If you can find a VPN to hook up to on your laptop, I can help you through the internet sharing if you want, just PM me

My friend that I will be playing with can change his NAT to open, but sometimes his internet is just too crappy.