Playing the same players multiple games in a row?

Has anyone else noticed that they are being paired against the same players quite often for 2/3 games on the bounce?

I thought that last night it would just be because there was limited population, but i played a couple of games at lunch time and played the same player in two matches in a row again.

It’s not a huge problem and i understand that maybe it is literally just trying to find the BEST skill match/connection match at that time, which is likely to be the same people. But it can be a tad frustrating if you are playing against a team full of diamond players and you’re platinum and your pals are Gold, which happened last night 2 games in a row against the same people!

Again, not a moan, just curious to see if it’s just me. Personally i’m having a blast on the game!

Just me then ><

Nah man, I was playing last night and matched the same people in 4 of the 5 games I played
The population numbers are probably just too low still

I really wish they included a population counter and selectable data centers

Data centers (ala titanfall) WERE supposed to be in the game, I wonder why they did away with them

> 2533274832130936;3:
> Nah man, I was playing last night and matched the same people in 4 of the 5 games I played
> The population numbers are probably just too low still
>
> I really wish they included a population counter and selectable data centers
>
> Data centers (ala titanfall) WERE supposed to be in the game, I wonder why they did away with them

Ah good, pleased to hear it isn’t just me then! Is what it is i guess for now. Might just be because it’s so early doors, we shall see!

Yeah, i always enjoyed population counters! Maybe they don’t want people to only play what they can see everyone else is playing? To stop everyone flocking to one play list because of the likelyhood of quick matchmaking etc

Either there’s a low population. (People playing the campaign, population spread across other playlists, Warzone, or don’t have the game yet.) OR, the matchmaking is working as intended and keeping you in a lobby with players who were in your previous match just like every other Halo and triple a title excluding MCC. Which booted you from every session after it ends.) I’m guessing it’s keeping you in your previous lobby.

> 2533275013144329;5:
> Either there’s a low population. (People playing the campaign, population spread across other playlists, Warzone, or don’t have the game yet.) OR, the matchmaking is working as intended and keeping you in a lobby with players who were in your previous match just like every other Halo and triple a title excluding MCC. Which booted you from every session after it ends.) I’m guessing it’s keeping you in your previous lobby.

I must admit, i hadn’t considered that it was keeping me in a lobby with whoever else didn’t quit out, because it looked like it just kind of rebooted. But that would make a lot of sense and i feel silly now! haha

Thanks Bro

Its not keeping you in the same lobby because the dedi servers reset and refresh after the game ends and it goes back to searching again
If it kept you in the same lobby it would just load up another game instantly instead of searching again (ala h3 and h:r)