Playing on controller against K&M is like suicide

The game feels horrible on controller, against bots it’s fine and you feel like you’re doing good and improving. But as soon as you go against players on keyboard and mouse, you get absolutely ruined. It feels like this game was made for bots, not pvp.

How do you know you are even playing against mouse and keyboard when the game gives no indication of platform anyone is using lmao mad cause bad copium.

> 2535422070155485;2:
> How do you know you are even playing against mouse and keyboard when the game gives no indication of platform anyone is using lmao mad cause bad copium.

It’s pretty obvious when you match a controller player and when you match a K&M. I’ve played on both and you can easily get constant headshots with every weapon that requires precision on K&M. Considering you’re a recruit and a new Halo player I’ll chop that us as you being blind to input reactions. Every other game, feels great, even Halo 4 feels better than Infinite.

I’m not really having issues keeping up with M&K. Granted once the game is live, I’ll be playing it on computer since I have zero reasons to buy a new Xbox since halo is the only reason to purchase one.

> 2533275020892695;3:
> > 2535422070155485;2:
> > How do you know you are even playing against mouse and keyboard when the game gives no indication of platform anyone is using lmao mad cause bad copium.
>
> It’s pretty obvious when you match a controller player and when you match a K&M. I’ve played on both and you can easily get constant headshots with every weapon that requires precision on K&M. Considering you’re a recruit and a new Halo player I’ll chop that us as you being blind to input reactions. Every other game, feels great, even Halo 4 feels better than Infinite.

Being on PC I can say there is no advantage on our side. This game is not optimized for PC at all. Terrible frames rates, micro stutters, sensitivity issues, and no full screen mode are nightmares.
Also playing consoles for years and then switching to PC permanently, I have never felt I had some advantage in crossplay titles. Imo it’s nothing more than a confirmation bias excuse for people to use.

It Wooton be interesting to see statistics for each category.

> 2535449625725537;5:
> > 2533275020892695;3:
> > > 2535422070155485;2:
> > > How do you know you are even playing against mouse and keyboard when the game gives no indication of platform anyone is using lmao mad cause bad copium.
> >
> > It’s pretty obvious when you match a controller player and when you match a K&M. I’ve played on both and you can easily get constant headshots with every weapon that requires precision on K&M. Considering you’re a recruit and a new Halo player I’ll chop that us as you being blind to input reactions. Every other game, feels great, even Halo 4 feels better than Infinite.
>
> Being on PC I can say there is no advantage on our side. This game is not optimized for PC at all. Terrible frames rates, micro stutters, sensitivity issues, and no full screen mode are nightmares.
> Also playing consoles for years and then switching to PC permanently, I have never felt I had some advantage in crossplay titles. Imo it’s nothing more than a confirmation bias excuse for people to use.

I am on PC and using controller. Every other Halo has been built for controller, not PC. This game has been built for PC and misses the line of what makes Halo playable for controller players. My game runs fine but it still has glitches and bugs, as it is a flight. But when I switch the Keyboard and mouse I can land way more shots with the sniper and sidekick. In fact you can beam people with the sidekick and outgun BR’s. The game needs way more testing and optimisation in all areas.

I keep trying to tell everyone that good k&m users will absolutely thrash all but the best controller users. The issues go beyond aiming mechanics as well. No scoping with snipers is far easier with a mouse. Infinite has quite a few weapon ballance issues reguardless of input method. It’s a good start, but basically every weapon needs to be altered a bit.

Yeah. Whenever I notice the person is a keyboard player they always seem to go 17-4 easily. I can’t play against pc so if I’m going against other controllers I fair pretty well… but against pc yeah it’s 4-18 for me…

> 2533274822068856;8:
> I keep trying to tell everyone that good k&m users will absolutely thrash all but the best controller users. The issues go beyond aiming mechanics as well. No scoping with snipers is far easier with a mouse. Infinite has quite a few weapon ballance issues reguardless of input method. It’s a good start, but basically every weapon needs to be altered a bit.

The issue isn’t controller aim assist, it’s the fact that the aim assist is built into the guns. So K&M will always have an advantage no matter what.

> 2533275020892695;10:
> > 2533274822068856;8:
> > I keep trying to tell everyone that good k&m users will absolutely thrash all but the best controller users. The issues go beyond aiming mechanics as well. No scoping with snipers is far easier with a mouse. Infinite has quite a few weapon ballance issues reguardless of input method. It’s a good start, but basically every weapon needs to be altered a bit.
>
> The issue isn’t controller aim assist, it’s the fact that the aim assist is built into the guns. So K&M will always have an advantage no matter what.

What aim assist lol. I don’t mind not using aim assist in a lot of console games, infinite feels like I turned off my aim assist on another game.

> 2535447887837444;11:
> > 2533275020892695;10:
> > > 2533274822068856;8:
> > > I keep trying to tell everyone that good k&m users will absolutely thrash all but the best controller users. The issues go beyond aiming mechanics as well. No scoping with snipers is far easier with a mouse. Infinite has quite a few weapon ballance issues reguardless of input method. It’s a good start, but basically every weapon needs to be altered a bit.
> >
> > The issue isn’t controller aim assist, it’s the fact that the aim assist is built into the guns. So K&M will always have an advantage no matter what.
>
> What aim assist lol. I don’t mind not using aim assist in a lot of console games, infinite feels like I turned off my aim assist on another game.

Have you even played the game?

> 2533275020892695;12:
> > 2535447887837444;11:
> > > 2533275020892695;10:
> > > > 2533274822068856;8:
> > > > I keep trying to tell everyone that good k&m users will absolutely thrash all but the best controller users. The issues go beyond aiming mechanics as well. No scoping with snipers is far easier with a mouse. Infinite has quite a few weapon ballance issues reguardless of input method. It’s a good start, but basically every weapon needs to be altered a bit.
> > >
> > > The issue isn’t controller aim assist, it’s the fact that the aim assist is built into the guns. So K&M will always have an advantage no matter what.
> >
> > What aim assist lol. I don’t mind not using aim assist in a lot of console games, infinite feels like I turned off my aim assist on another game.
>
> Have you even played the game?

Yes lol. I honestly don’t feel any pull from any aim assist. If I spin around near an enemy it won’t even slow me down when I go by an enemy

> 2535449625725537;5:
> > 2533275020892695;3:
> > > 2535422070155485;2:
> > > How do you know you are even playing against mouse and keyboard when the game gives no indication of platform anyone is using lmao mad cause bad copium.
> >
> > It’s pretty obvious when you match a controller player and when you match a K&M. I’ve played on both and you can easily get constant headshots with every weapon that requires precision on K&M. Considering you’re a recruit and a new Halo player I’ll chop that us as you being blind to input reactions. Every other game, feels great, even Halo 4 feels better than Infinite.
>
> Being on PC I can say there is no advantage on our side. This game is not optimized for PC at all. Terrible frames rates, micro stutters, sensitivity issues, and no full screen mode are nightmares.
> Also playing consoles for years and then switching to PC permanently, I have never felt I had some advantage in crossplay titles. Imo it’s nothing more than a confirmation bias excuse for people to use.

^can only agree with what was said here. Being on PC feels like running it trough an emulator right now.

> 2535447887837444;13:
> > 2533275020892695;12:
> > > 2535447887837444;11:
> > > > 2533275020892695;10:
> > > > > 2533274822068856;8:
> > > > > I keep trying to tell everyone that good k&m users will absolutely thrash all but the best controller users. The issues go beyond aiming mechanics as well. No scoping with snipers is far easier with a mouse. Infinite has quite a few weapon ballance issues reguardless of input method. It’s a good start, but basically every weapon needs to be altered a bit.
> > > >
> > > > The issue isn’t controller aim assist, it’s the fact that the aim assist is built into the guns. So K&M will always have an advantage no matter what.
> > >
> > > What aim assist lol. I don’t mind not using aim assist in a lot of console games, infinite feels like I turned off my aim assist on another game.
> >
> > Have you even played the game?
>
> Yes lol. I honestly don’t feel any pull from any aim assist. If I spin around near an enemy it won’t even slow me down when I go by an enemy

Because your magnetism is broken, a lot of people are having that issue. There is no aim assist on controller.

xbox controller needs more aim assist

> 2533275020892695;15:
> > 2535447887837444;13:
> > > 2533275020892695;12:
> > > > 2535447887837444;11:
> > > > > 2533275020892695;10:
> > > > > > 2533274822068856;8:
> > > > > > I keep trying to tell everyone that good k&m users will absolutely thrash all but the best controller users. The issues go beyond aiming mechanics as well. No scoping with snipers is far easier with a mouse. Infinite has quite a few weapon ballance issues reguardless of input method. It’s a good start, but basically every weapon needs to be altered a bit.
> > > > >
> > > > > The issue isn’t controller aim assist, it’s the fact that the aim assist is built into the guns. So K&M will always have an advantage no matter what.
> > > >
> > > > What aim assist lol. I don’t mind not using aim assist in a lot of console games, infinite feels like I turned off my aim assist on another game.
> > >
> > > Have you even played the game?
> >
> > Yes lol. I honestly don’t feel any pull from any aim assist. If I spin around near an enemy it won’t even slow me down when I go by an enemy
>
> Because your magnetism is broken, a lot of people are having that issue. There is no aim assist on controller.

Oh…. Ok that explains it lmao