playing Halo CEA early?

If I recieved the game early… would i get banned for playing it whilst connected to xbox live live? Because it’s not my fault it was delivered to me before the release date.

Would it be ok to play the campaign but not the multiplayer?

Unless you got an illigal copy it’s perfectly fine to play.

Alright, thanks for that!

> Alright, thanks for that!

Legit or not I wouldn’t as I have been hearing conflictings stories that major nelson went back on his word,but I could have misheard.

Nothing to worry about, if it’s legit then you’re fine. I get all my games early and I’ve never had trouble.

> If I recieved the game early… would i get banned for playing it whilst connected to xbox live live? Because it’s not my fault it was delivered to me before the release date.
>
> Would it be ok to play the campaign but not the multiplayer?

You got the game early!?

> > If I recieved the game early… would i get banned for playing it whilst connected to xbox live live? Because it’s not my fault it was delivered to me before the release date.
> >
> > Would it be ok to play the campaign but not the multiplayer?
>
> You got the game early!?

They did say that you will be perfectly fine being able to play the game typse a day early before the release so you should be fine.

i dont see why not. you paid for it. it was delivered early. is it your fault it was delivered early?

> If I recieved the game early… would i get banned for playing it whilst connected to xbox live live? Because it’s not my fault it was delivered to me before the release date.
>
> Would it be ok to play the campaign but not the multiplayer?

Please tell me the secret of how you got it early…

> Please tell me the secret of how you got it early…

Its the same concept how people can get copies of games before hand, like CoD MW3 happened to it. the place he ordered it from got the game and accidentally sent it early.

one of my friends on my PSN actually already has Skyrim already. same concept, he got it early cuz it was shipped to him

Wow people already have Halo Anniversary? Impressive, I remember when people were selling copies of Halo 2 2 weeks in advance. Still 5 days early is still really good.

I was reading on a different page of waypoint, that the MM playlists are going to be released Monday (14th) morning, so that when you get HCEA, (if you pre-ordered it and went to the midnight release,) you’d get early access to the MM.

> > Please tell me the secret of how you got it early…
>
> Its the same concept how people can get copies of games before hand, like CoD MW3 happened to it. the place he ordered it from got the game and accidentally sent it early.
>
> one of my friends on my PSN actually already has Skyrim already. same concept, he got it early cuz it was shipped to him

I heard Amazon ships it early…is that true?