Playing Halo at work?

Just wondered if any of you guys and gals have ever played Halo while at your WorkPLace?

I am on my own at work a lot and occasionally get the opportunity to bring my 360 in and spend some time forging or playing campaign. I don’t usually play MM as if the phone rings it can be a bit of an annoyance (the customer, not Halo!)

I brought my 360 to work today to spend a bit of time on a forge map I’m working on, but managed to forget a cable… Grr.

While I have often fantasized about playing Halo at work, logistically it just wouldn’t work for me.
Mostly because I would never get anything done. :wink:
I actually think it would cause more frustration for me as I know I would get really into a game and then the phone would ring and I would get pulled away for hours. Halo is best left at home where it can be enjoyed in peace.

Unless you work at 343 or Bungie. :slight_smile:

Yeah, not gonna happen for me. I can write about not being able to play Halo at work, at work, but I can’t play Halo at work. There’s kinda always something to do.

I would totally love to play at work, but I’m having problems getting my 360 set up. Don’t judge!!

sigh

it’s ok angel, we all know you have strengths in other areas :wink:

:rofl:

I am going to get it set up today, even if I have to get tech support. I will do this. Mark my words!

I wish, I’ve never worked in a place so awesome.

Yup, I play at work all the time. The main reason is poor internet at home so I just play online at work. I usually wait until after work and stay a bit later but occasionally I’ll jump on and play some games when I’m not busy during the day.

> :rofl:
>
> I am going to get it set up today, even if I have to get tech support. I will do this. Mark my words!

success?

> success?

Ha! I came to ask the exact same thing.

Yes! I only know that after testing to make sure it worked of course. By playing a team slayer game. Because that’s the best way to test it…

> Yes! I only know that after testing to make sure it worked of course. By playing a team slayer game. Because that’s the best way to test it…

I would also have accepted Invasion or Headhunter. =)

You can play at work, this pushes you even further into my gaming time. :smiley: