Playing Halo 4..

It was a blast! The game played like halo and it was a better experence then i have had on reach in just 1 game. My loadout was Br/DMR With PV and frags. I got to play only one game but i got on a killing spree and was soooooo happy. the game feels nice but the TV’s at the expo were had lag so it was a bit tricky to do some things. I played on Haven an to be honest it feels abit like narrows in halo 3 but with a “Falcon Twist”! I love it and would like to thank 343i for getting the game here to canada. See you on November 6th Halo 4. :slight_smile:

I’m glad to hear another person who’s played the game is in favour of it.

to me when I play reach I just imagine im playing halo 4. it feels good

> to me when I play reach I just imagine im playing halo 4. it feels good

Download the Halo 4 Campaign demo on your 360, memorize everything that happens, and act like you’re playing it the entire time it’s going. You can actually get an artificial feeling of what the BR, AR, Light Rifle, and Scattershot feel like. It’s magical!

> > to me when I play reach I just imagine im playing halo 4. it feels good
>
> Download the Halo 4 Campaign demo on your 360, memorize everything that happens, and act like you’re playing it the entire time it’s going. You can actually get an artificial feeling of what the BR, AR, Light Rifle, and Scattershot feel like. It’s magical!

i love doing it, only problem is that i end up ff

> > to me when I play reach I just imagine im playing halo 4. it feels good
>
> <mark>Download the Halo 4 Campaign demo on your 360</mark>, memorize everything that happens, and act like you’re playing it the entire time it’s going. You can actually get an artificial feeling of what the BR, AR, Light Rifle, and Scattershot feel like. It’s magical!

Were it so easy…

Im hopefully going to get to play the game at the end of September (at the Eurogamer Expo), and I can’t wait!

Good to see you liked it too. :smiley:

Awesome! Glad to hear a positive opinion on the game!

I though Reach was awesome the first game I played. Just saying.