Playing Flood Mode and something crazy happen

Hey everyone just wanted to know if this has happened to any of you’s,I was playing Flood mode with my Friend and my friend was hiding from the Flood and i was lookout and some random Human spawned behind me and his name was not in the Match and his Color tone was not yellow it was Grey and Orange ? so i thought he was flood and i began to shoot him and it said i betrayed him even though it said he was a enemy and he booted me the map was Complex ? so then me and my friend played another Flood Game and the same thing happened to my friend, this time the Human Spawned at the edge of Abandon and he ran killing flood and my friend killed him and it said betrayed even though he was coming up on the radar as an enemy his Color tone was Grey and Blue ?
It was very odd are these Random Human Spawners Cheaters or is it bots ?

This was in Matchmaking.

Its either a modder/cheater or a “ghost”. A “ghost” is a player suffering from extremely bad lag and enters other games. This was also in Halo 2 and Halo 3 with Lockout and Sandtrap.

> Its either a modder/cheater or a “ghost”. A “ghost” is a player suffering from extremely bad lag and enters other games. This was also in Halo 2 and Halo 3 with Lockout and Sandtrap.

Yeah i remember about those Ghost’s.

If I remember correctly, it’s a glitch in JIP Flood matches that actually puts the new player on NO team.

But I have to ask, if you got booted for it the first match, wouldn’t you have known better than to do it again? I mean…c’mon.

> If I remember correctly, it’s a glitch in JIP Flood matches that actually puts the new player on NO team.
>
> But I have to ask, if you got booted for it the first match, wouldn’t you have known better than to do it again? I mean…c’mon.

I killed this Random Player as i thought they were Flood,I mean C’mon enemy spawns behind you of course you going to shoot first ask questions later in Flood Mode

i didn’t get booted from the 2nd match and in the 2nd match my friend panicked and shot the player with a Shotgun thinking they were Flood as these Random Players look like flood colors and appear near ya face

This sounds really annoying. I met one once. Thing is, if you kill him it’s a betrayal, but if they kill you then you become a Flood.

What.

> This sounds really annoying. I met one once. Thing is, if you kill him it’s a betrayal, but if they kill you then you become a Flood.
>
>
> What.

I know annoying right,also i tried to see there First Person View in Theater Mode but it doesn’t let me.

also it seems like this happens just in Flood mode as it has not happened to me or my friend in other modes.

I joined a Flood game via JIP the other day and it gave me a DMR for the rest of that round and I had my normal spartan colour (not bright yellow) and survivors were showing up on the radar as enemies but if I shot them I got a betrayal. The next round I was back to the normal Flood loadouts and everything was fine.

This is not due to hackers/modders - do not file complaints on X-box Live.

What you refer to is a bug with JIP for Flood games. I’ve seen it mentioned on here many times and hopefully 343i will address it in the next TU.

> I joined a Flood game via JIP the other day and it gave me a DMR for the rest of that round and I had my normal spartan colour (not bright yellow) and survivors were showing up on the radar as enemies but if I shot them I got a betrayal. The next round I was back to the normal Flood loadouts and everything was fine.
>
> This is not due to hackers/modders - do not file complaints on X-box Live.
>
> What you refer to is a bug with JIP for Flood games. I’ve seen it mentioned on here many times and hopefully 343i will address it in the next TU.

thanks,it was crazy seeing them spawn at random times.

When my brother and I were playing, a host migration happened and he was using a flood who had Hardlight Shield, it was so funny seeing a spartan get his shot gun blocked then I infect them. lol

but seriously, please fix this 343.

it is crazy

i had something similar happen to me a i met a random play who was red on my motion tracker but was wearing the normal yellow armor he had a saw and just started shooting at me so i killed him didnt get a betrayal but dont think i got a kill either it was weird thought it was something new added to make the game mode a little more interesting but now idk

I’ve seen a Flood walking around with a shotgun.
I don’t think he could fire it though.

It’s a glitch.

> It’s a glitch.

Hollly crap, you have Breach stance.

I’m jelly.