Playing Campaign resets loadouts?

Hey I know I have done many topics on this, but it is frustrating and I want to share what I am learning about it as I go. In an earlier topic someone mentioned that the loadouts seem to reset after playing campaign. After testing this I have discovered that yes playing the campaign seems to cause loadouts to reset and makes it so you need to re buy all the weapons and re put on the armor. Now I haven’t tested removing all the dlc armor and weapons from the spartan and the loadouts. I think that might stop the problem but idk. I really really want this loadout reseting thing to be fixed it is frustrating.

Yes, this was known a while ago.
The circumstances of it though, are odd.

Any tips on how to avoid the issue? Is avoiding the campaign the only way?

> Any tips on how to avoid the issue? Is avoiding the campaign the only way?

Don’t buy everything back. Only buy the things you use. If you have skinned weapons, don’t bother buying the non-skinned weapons.

So basically just minimize the damage and time by only getting what you use. Thanks for the advice. This just sucks. I hope they patch it soon!

> So basically just minimize the damage and time by only getting what you use. Thanks for the advice. This just sucks. I hope they patch it soon!

I found that when I do that, usually a loadout or two stay intact. AA and everything.