Playing as the other characters in solo campaign

Who else would like the ability to play as the other members of Osiris and Blue Team for solo campaign? I realise that Locke and Chief are the protagonists and I wouldn’t want to undermine that, so perhaps to unlock this ability you have to complete the campaign on solo legendary first. After that you can go back and play through it again as any character you want. I think this would add to the replay value as well as another layer of personal choice to the game.

I’m not sure if it’s too late to add this feature, but who else would love it if 343 added this?

Yeah, please! Can’t think of any scripted event that would require the player to be Locke or Chief. PLEASE, I want to play as Fred and I don’t have friends that care about Halo!

I have always thought about this, and I want it to happen!

Yeah this would be cool !

> 2533274812698627;2:
> Yeah, please! Can’t think of any scripted event that would require the player to be Locke or Chief. PLEASE, I want to play as Fred and I don’t have friends that care about Halo!

Yeah, I think maybe the only issue would be an AI for Locke, but I’m sure they could easily give him Buck’s or Tanaka’s

Especially as i’ve heard that they all have unique visors, unless i play co-op (i wont) i wont see them. Guess i could look it up but it’s different.

Also the original killzone did it back on ps2. Where you select the character before playing, each had different attributes and story.

> 2533274860062662;6:
> Especially as i’ve heard that they all have unique visors, unless i play co-op (i wont) i wont see them. Guess i could look it up but it’s different.
>
> Also the original killzone did it back on ps2. Where you select the character before playing, each had different attributes and story.

Yeah they have unique visors as well as unique attributes, for example Buck does more melee damage and Kelly moves faster.

Yes, please!

> 2535425509190536;1:
> Who else would like the ability to play as the other members of Osiris and Blue Team for solo campaign? I realise that Locke and Chief are the protagonists and I wouldn’t want to undermine that, so perhaps to unlock this ability you have to complete the campaign on solo legendary first. After that you can go back and play through it again as any character you want. I think this would add to the replay value as well as another layer of personal choice to the game.
>
> I’m not sure if it’s too late to add this feature, but who else would love it if 343 added this?

i would, it would be cool to play as kelly in solo mode

Only problem is that it would remove the leader option to command those ais so they can do something properly

> 2535405450804460;10:
> Only problem is that it would remove the leader option to command those ais so they can do something properly

Those AI never did anything properly in the first place. They CONSTANTLY run into enemy rounds.
Anyone else getting fallout vibes here?

> 2533274879481224;11:
> > 2535405450804460;10:
> > Only problem is that it would remove the leader option to command those ais so they can do something properly
>
>
> Those AI never did anything properly in the first place. They CONSTANTLY run into enemy rounds.
> Anyone else getting fallout vibes here?

I dunno, I haven’t had anyone run into my rockets yet, killing us both. (-Yoink!- it, Veronica!)

Otherwise-

Fallout AI>Halo 5 teammate AI

Each character has hidden dialogues throughout the coop. Would be nice to be able to access them without the necessity of other players.

> 2535405450804460;10:
> Only problem is that it would remove the leader option to command those ais so they can do something properly

For the sake of gameplay the command feature could be kept as a non canon game mechanic

I’m all for this feature

I would LOVE to play as Kelly in solo campaign. If there is ANY good thing left for 343 to do with halo 5 it’s this.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks