Playersearch Problems in Halo Wars

Good morning wonderful halo wars community,

here is the situation:

I’m enjoying halo wars in a three-player-team on live.
For a short time (it’s a week now) our team got a problem finding a game in 3on3 Teams.

We teared our group apart, testing playersearch with two-member-teams in every
combination.

1on1 no problems
2on2 no problems
3on3 nearly never ending playersearch

Every now and then the system found a player. Only one player is listed as found,
the other members still listed as “Searching”.

Any suggestions?

Thank you for reading…

Mr Schallwelle Express

> Good morning wonderful halo wars community,
>
> here is the situation:
>
> I’m enjoying halo wars in a three-player-team on live.
> For a short time (it’s a week now) our team got a problem finding a game in 3on3 Teams.
>
> We teared our group apart, testing playersearch with two-member-teams in every
> combination.
>
> Status:
> 1on1 no problems
> 2on2 no problems
> 3on3 nearly never ending playersearch
>
> Every now and then the system found a player. Only one player is listed as found,
> the other members still listed as “Searching”.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thank you for reading…
>
> Mr Schallwelle Express

What’s your connection to the other players on your team according to the bar below their names? It shouldn’t take any longer than a minute or so to find a game.

> What’s your connection to the other players on your team according to the bar below their names? It shouldn’t take any longer than a minute or so to find a game.

Everyone got five green Bars.

> Good morning wonderful halo wars community,
>
> here is the situation:
>
> I’m enjoying halo wars in a three-player-team on live.
> For a short time (it’s a week now) our team got a problem finding a game in 3on3 Teams.
>
> We teared our group apart, testing playersearch with two-member-teams in every
> combination.
>
> Status:
> 1on1 no problems
> 2on2 no problems
> 3on3 nearly never ending playersearch
>
> Every now and then the system found a player. Only one player is listed as found,
> the other members still listed as “Searching”.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thank you for reading…
>
> Mr Schallwelle Express

try restarting the search after 1 min or 2… this will retry to match you with your skill level… 3v3 is the most played so it should be easiest to find games… maybe 1 of you has restricted NAT?

i have a strict NAT (on purpose) and I find games just fine in all playlists.
Just keep restarting your search

> i have a strict NAT (on purpose) and I find games just fine in all playlists.
> Just keep restarting your search

No restricted NAT. We played a long time without any problems. But for nearly two weeks we are having this Problem.
I really don’t know the reason. Nobody changed his router-,console- or livesettings.

In 3v3s we me and my team haven’t experienced any of these problems.

> > i have a strict NAT (on purpose) and I find games just fine in all playlists.
> > Just keep restarting your search
>
> No restricted NAT. We played a long time without any problems. But for nearly two weeks we are having this Problem.
> I really don’t know the reason. Nobody changed his router-,console- or livesettings.

if the search says “attempting join” but doesnt join a game, just restart your search

if the search says waiting for players just wait

if the search keeps finding players but then they back out, restart your search

if the search keeps switching from waiting to attempting join to back to waiting, restart your search

doing this will also make sure you play against people at your same trueskill

> > > i have a strict NAT (on purpose) and I find games just fine in all playlists.
> > > Just keep restarting your search
> >
> > No restricted NAT. We played a long time without any problems. But for nearly two weeks we are having this Problem.
> > I really don’t know the reason. Nobody changed his router-,console- or livesettings.
>
> if the search says “attempting join” but doesnt join a game, just restart your search
>
> if the search says waiting for players just wait
>
> if the search keeps finding players but then they back out, restart your search
>
> if the search keeps switching from waiting to attempting join to back to waiting, restart your search
>
> doing this will also make sure you play against people at your same trueskill

The same “Trueskill” isn’t the problem. We just want to play. Just for some time we can’t find any game.