Players of Reach, Share your TRUE K:D ratio.

Sadly bungie nor 343 really cares about Assists in the way they need to be cared for. With Halo’s need for more teamwork aim and such it’s a shame that assists are almost ignored. Nobody ever says “Nice assists man” or “Oh yea look at my assist record”

So lets see how truly good you are in Reach. Now lets say an assist is 1/2th of a kill (Half, 50%, 5/10, whatever works) half.

So here’s what you do take your assists, divide by 2, add to total kills, then do your K:D from there.

Mine
Kills-8,607
Assists-1,580
Deaths-7,999

K:D (normal)- 1.08

With assist rule
Kills-9,397
Deaths-7,999
K:D (With)-1.17 (1.2) assuming I’m doing my math correctly.

If anyone knows exactly how to do K:D then do mine or tell me, thanks

Anyway share yours. With Halo 3 or Halo 2 too if you want. Whatever works. I’ll share my Halo3/2 later.

HR: 1.50 for playing MLG,snipers, team slayer,Arena**(OA)****=1.92** +i don’t use vehicles

h3.1.25 played a good amount but didn’t ever compete so “Kd” wasn’t a big deal

H2. LOLS 1.10 i was New at it but played with great ppl “MAINLY SSBM MLG competing around that 2004/2007”

Halo PC: .95 hackers are fun to play against :smiley:

> <mark>Sadly bungie nor 343 really cares about Assists in the way they need to be cared for. With Halo’s need for more teamwork aim and such it’s a shame that assists are almost ignored. Nobody ever says “Nice assists man” or “Oh yea look at my assist record”</mark>
>
> So lets see how truly good you are in Reach. Now lets say an assist is 1/2th of a kill (Half, 50%, 5/10, whatever works) half.
>
> So here’s what you do take your assists, divide by 2, add to total kills, then do your K:D from there.
>
> Mine
> Kills-8,607
> Assists-1,580
> Deaths-7,999
>
> K:D (normal)- 1.08
>
> With assist rule
> Kills-9,397
> Deaths-7,999
> K:D (With)-1.17 (1.2) assuming I’m doing my math correctly.
>
> If anyone knows exactly how to do K:D then do mine or tell me, thanks
>
>
> Anyway share yours. With Halo 3 or Halo 2 too if you want. Whatever works. I’ll share my Halo3/2 later.

Yeah thats true, But if you play with a clean group your assists are valuable! If you lone wolf a lot in MM most people exspect a lot more out of you! Thats how i have always seen it IMO

8416 assist, your welcome alot of those people I played with, who never thanked me LOL I got a medal and 6 credits though =)

This is true. Whenever I do go with a group it means more to a degree.

Wow

Went to Halo 2 (my old G:T was Microkiller5) and lol at my 13518 items and 541 pages of games. Plus my other G:T Swampfoxtrot 1234 items and 50 pages of games.

Dang.

That isn’t a “true” K/D; that would be all your kills divided by all your deaths, which is what it already is. The value you’re thinking of is just KA/D, or Kills and Assists per Death.

HPC: no idea, but ive played for years
H3: 1.1, I think. It was my first console shooter
HR: 2.02, I play a lot of social which is why its so high. But I have onyx arena so im good at what I do, and no, its not from a banshee.

K/D: 2.04 K+A/D: 2.34
Thats only Halo Reach.
I don’t like looking at my Halo 2’s or 3’s K/D ratio because I know if I do, I would want to go play them to bring them up and I can’t get myself to do that +I can’t even play H2 on Live anymore. -_-

Competitive:
47,390 Kills
21,927 Deaths
9,016 assists (/2 = 4508)

K/D = 2.16
K(1/2 A)/D= 2.37

Arena:

5,550 Kills
4,080 Deaths
1,278 (/2 = 639)

K/D = 1.36
K(1/2A)/D = 1.52

LOL just looked at my H2 Record; 27 in snipers, and 26 in slayer with neg K/D. I was so bad before H3 haha -_-

> HPC: no idea, but ive played for years
> H3: 1.1, I think. It was my first console shooter
> HR: 2.02, I play a lot of social which is why its so high. But I have onyx arena so im good at what I do, and no, its not from a banshee.

OOOO BANSHEE CHEATER

0.67. well at least I keep trying! :stuck_out_tongue:

> 0.67. well at least I keep trying! :stuck_out_tongue:

… Weren’t you the one who has been ranting about how Reach is fine, and that everyone needs to stop complaining and I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. about bloom?

edit: just looked at your service record, which says 0.77 not 0.67, y u durnk bro… ?

Bungie actually over rated assists, and this is coming from a big team work orientated player. Look at the player rating at the end of a game. In the formula for that rating assist equal the same as kills. While deaths are half as much in the negative category. So someone with 20 assist and 20 deaths actually gets the same rating than someone with 15 kills and 10 deaths.

1.02, I am not the kind of people that camp with snipers while all the other people do all the work.

I always felt that assists were a big deal, especially when you are trying to get your commendations up. I usually team up with a friend of mine, and we stick together all the time, so that if one of us wounds the enemy, then the other guy can get the kill and trigger the assist.

The tactic works well in Firefight & Campaign, and it is coming along in Multiplayer as well, slowly but surely.

Back to the point about the main post, I do agree that when general statistics come into play, that Assists arent celebrated to a degree as other actions in battle, but in it’s own right, me and my friend celebrate when we get assists in gameplay, and place it as high as any other medal we can get, because they can be pretty difficult to get sometimes lol.

Stats other than W/L in ranked playlists are never a good indication of the skill of a player.

K/D is an even worse way to judge the skill of a player in Reach as cheapness often trumps skill in the game. Banshee or power weapon -Yoink!- is piss easy in Reach.

I feel sorry for people that think stats matter. If I’m not having fun I don’t play and it’s why I don’t play Reach anymore.

“I am not the kind of people that camp with snipers while all the other people do all the work.”

Why is it that everybody with a low K/D ratio feels this way about people with high K/D ratios? You don’t HAVE to -Yoink!- the Sniper or Banshee or anything to get a good K/D ratio; you just have to be good. I don’t use the sniper often at all, and my overall K/D is higher than anyone else that has posted in this thread.

And you’re sure doing “all the work”, dying as much as you kill.

> 0.67. well at least I keep trying! :stuck_out_tongue:

DUDE Thumbs ^

glad u do. be thankful for theater mode! i always watch what do when I’m playing out of my cozy zone :slight_smile:

> “I am not the kind of people that camp with snipers while all the other people do all the work.”
>
> Why is it that everybody with a low K/D ratio feels this way about people with high K/D ratios? You don’t HAVE to -Yoink!- the Sniper or Banshee or anything to get a good K/D ratio; you just have to be good. I don’t use the sniper often at all, and my overall K/D is higher than anyone else that has posted in this thread.
>
> And you’re sure doing “all the work”, dying as much as you kill.

If you play a lot of invasion BTB which is fun, yes it us easy to collect kills. I think what he is referencing to is more like Arena, Slayer pro, squad where it is hard to sit outside the battle zone and clean up one shots with a Dmr or sniper! I think halo 3 had a solid team slayer set up IMO

> > 0.67. well at least I keep trying! :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> … Weren’t you the one who has been ranting about how Reach is fine, and that everyone needs to stop complaining and I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. about bloom?
>
> edit: just looked at your service record, which says 0.77 not 0.67, y u durnk bro… ?

Thank you, obviously people defending Reach are bad at the game, though they like to point out that apparantly MLG players are.

OT

Kills: 23797
Assists: 4478
Deaths: 9753
K/d: 2.44
K+A/d: 2.90
Last Played: 12/9/2011
Last Updated: 12/21/2011
Games Played: 1620
Wins: 1313
Win Percentage: 81.05