Players Needed for a Custom Game

If anybody is interested, The Cage V2 is all done and I need some people to play a custom game on it with me so I can create a video for people to watch.
This map is more or less the opposite of the space station one. Not so much about looks but amazing for gameplay. When I show it to everyone I’d like to capture some footage post-game.

This map has been played on before it was completely finished the way it is now. I played with about 7 others who were watching my live stream on twitch after building it.
It was loads of fun! Here is your opportunity to get into the action too.

Either PM me here on halowaypoint or send me a message via Xbox Live messaging.

I hope everyone is enjoying Lost Transmission so far!
Glad to see everyone’s positive feedback =) =) =)

Here is a link to my original post for Lost Transmission
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/92b5c5cfee994e7299608301a6b2eb11/topics/my-first-forge-map/e8bcf984-4866-49c1-adbc-1cf6933b2cda/posts?page=1#post11

Can you make some of the more popular maps for game modes like duck hunt and jenga?

> 2533274802599556;2:
> Can you make some of the more popular maps for game modes like duck hunt and jenga?

I totally would but there’s no point since we don’t have infection gametypes

> 2533274802599556;2:
> Can you make some of the more popular maps for game modes like duck hunt and jenga?

I always liked these modes to but I am a forger who makes maps for practical game modes that you would see in say Arena. Anything that is in that playlist I will make maps for.