Players in Seattle.. GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I live in GA< and cant attend, sorry guys, but all of you that do, head over to <mark>ADDRESS REMOVED</mark>
BRING LOUDSPEAKERS… And peacefully but loudly protest… I know one thing… You will have the time to do so… Just do it in the time you would spend either on this forum, or attempting to play a broken game… All hours are suggested, b/c they are supposedly working 24/7… BE a good sport and keep us posted on that one!

The F’ers need to speak up more about specifically what is broken. how broken it is, and everything being done… They are wasting millions of dollars of our money… and decades of cumulative human lifespan… People have been charged and convicted of many things less than this crime.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.</mark>

Kill the pig! Spill its blood!

I agree completely and reside in <mark>ADDRESS REDACTED</mark>. If there is a big enough following you better believe ill be there. Quite frankly I just wish I could return the game for full retail value. Buy something else in the meantime then a few months later see if its finally 100%. I can’t though its opened so some serious compensation or repercussions is going to happen. I keep telling myself though there trying and other factors were at work that led to this…beta of halo the MCC. Its just a damn shame though what they did to all those halos and my memory’s of all the fun I had with them to be shattered. I wanna believe! Just after 3 attempts its getting inconceivable to believe.

my biggest problem though I beat the halo 4 campaign solo it shows it for every mission in game at mission select. No lone wolf legend chievo unlocked. in fact it says I only did 64% on the achievement progress bar. Even campaign is broken😒 sigh. Don’t think halo will ever feel the same again.

Yeah! For too long these corporate fat-cats have got away with their tyrannical and oppressive ways! People in the Middle East have no idea of the suffering we go through to get the multiplayer working on our £300 games consoles. I suppose it’s easy when you can’t afford food or shelter!

I might wear a V for Vendetta mask. F*** the government! Bring down the system.

Actually, I think I’m gonna go to work like a grown up.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

You losers need to get a life. There are people out protesting things that matter, like the Michael Brown and Eric Garner cases. Your silly little video game doesn’t matter.

Get your priorities straight.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>

> 2533274950663738;5:
>

If protesting for a thug and destroying a city is getting my priorities straight then I know what is wrong with America.

> 2533274816043542;4:
> Yeah! For too long these corporate fat-cats have got away with their tyrannical and oppressive ways! People in the Middle East have no idea of the suffering we go through to get the multiplayer working on our £300 games consoles. I suppose it’s easy when you can’t afford food or shelter!
>
> I might wear a V for Vendetta mask. F*** the government! Bring down the system.
>
> Actually, I think I’m gonna go to work like a grown up.

Exactly like a sheep you are… Dont be like this naysayer. I am simply being a capitalist… If they fail they must have consequences…

> 2533274950663738;5:
>

I didnt know those two individuals and was not there, nor where you, but we both hate this roll out of a game… And we are both on here venting… so instead you could walk down the street and vent in person… If you live in seattle, wa and are reading this… Othwise… Totally agree. dont waste time. its not that important… but if its convienient, and you find yourself reading this… stop reading this… got spend 30 minutes venting there instead. b/c other forms of protest/ ie returning this game and posting on this forum have had limited affect on 343

Fly on out there yourself then.

No.

read my previous post… I recommend if you live close then go…Owners of loudspeakers recommended…

Grunts up, no stickies!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>

> 2535407404208063;6:
>

thank you. some who has a clue

hazzah

> 2746391558477637;7:
> > 2533274816043542;4:
> > Yeah! For too long these corporate fat-cats have got away with their tyrannical and oppressive ways! People in the Middle East have no idea of the suffering we go through to get the multiplayer working on our £300 games consoles. I suppose it’s easy when you can’t afford food or shelter!
> >
> > I might wear a V for Vendetta mask. F*** the government! Bring down the system.
> >
> > Actually, I think I’m gonna go to work like a grown up.
>
>
> Exactly like a sheep you are… Dont be like this naysayer. I am simply being a capitalist… If they fail they must have consequences…

I’m playing the world’s smallest violin for you right now. You want some fish with that white whine?

> 2533274816043542;14:
> i’m playing the world’s smallest violin for you right now. You want some fish with that white whine?

I happen to like classical and a nice chardonnay would be excellent, something with an apple flavor, but not too nutty… Go to work now, like you said and make me some fish. Blackened Chilean Sea Bass. Dont over cook it now.

> 2533274816043542;4:
> Yeah! For too long these corporate fat-cats have got away with their tyrannical and oppressive ways! People in the Middle East have no idea of the suffering we go through to get the multiplayer working on our £300 games consoles. I suppose it’s easy when you can’t afford food or shelter!
>
> I might wear a V for Vendetta mask. F*** the government! Bring down the system.
>
> Actually, I think I’m gonna go to work like a grown up.

Hahaha! Nicely said.

You people have lost your mind. If anything you are going to distract people from doing their job. Grow up people.

Again. I thought This Forum Was supposed celebrate The Halo Franchise. But Sadly This Forum has become nothing more than people killing each other with their -Yoink- opinions about 343i or Halo:MCC in general.

> 2535472489597205;18:
> Again. I thought This Forum Was supposed celebrate The Halo Franchise. But Sadly This Forum has become nothing more than people killing each other with their -Yoink- opinions about 343i or Halo:MCC in general.

This is the “SUPPORT FORUM” so no celebration here my friend you are in the wrong place… And everyone is fed up with being constructive on these forums, posting massive bug issues that dont get resolved after multiple updates… so we are all in need of a distraction from the fact that we either have been dooped or that it will be a long time before this game is fixed.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>

bump