Players in MCC

I hopped on the other day to play some Halo 3 Doubles but I couldn’t find a match, I then tried to play CE Doubles and again couldn’t find a match. Is there something wrong on my end or have the player counts for those two playlists dropped? I miss having the halo 3/Reach system were it tells you how many gamers are in each playlist.

Population has really went down lately, it has even dropped off the Xbox live most played list on occasion now a days.

In my experience, you’ll get most players around 8-10 EST, and more so on fridays and Saturday’s.

Most people are just waiting for the Reach update to drop. New progressive ranking system and more players will be on to play. Right now there’s not much reason to play bc of the anticipation with the changes and additions coming. That’s why the population is low.

> 2535458269032348;4:
> Most people are just waiting for the Reach update to drop. New progressive ranking system and more players will be on to play. Right now there’s not much reason to play bc of the anticipation with the changes and additions coming. That’s why the population is low.

That’s what I was thinking too. Just wanted to confirm that was the answer.

> 2535458269032348;4:
> Most people are just waiting for the Reach update to drop. New progressive ranking system and more players will be on to play. Right now there’s not much reason to play bc of the anticipation with the changes and additions coming. That’s why the population is low.

Like me. I will play more the multiplayer when Reach come out.

I’ve been playing Overwatch following the OW2 announcement, and there have been a few other exciting releases and announcements. Like others have said, once Reach comes out, I think you’ll see a big uptick.

I’ve been playing here and there but near as much as I’d like to and that’s solely bc I’m waiting for the update.