Players from the USA allowed to play in the EU?

Hi My Name is Desi br, like many i have been a loyal fan of the Halo Franchise for many years and like many have made a considerable investment in the game ie Best monitor,gaming router and elite series 2 controller etc. My highest rank in Halo 5 is (champ 16) & (Currently onyx 1621) the thing that is frustrating is that even tho i am playing in the EU servers i am still having to deal with distance and huge bandwidths that come from the USA as you might know in the UK and EU we just don’t get those gigabit connection and its just simply not right that after that kind of dedication /investment that we still are having problems with distance etc
my suggestion would be to give the players the power to choose who they want to play with not just where .

Thank you i look forwards to reading your reply
Desi br

You don’t need a gigabit connection to have a smooth online experience. Most people don’t have a gigabit connection. Don’t believe everything you may read about us, other than the one about how ketchup goes well with everything. What matters the most is your ping to the server you are connected to. You can help that by making sure your NAT is open and your connection quality (note, not speed) is solid. Also, change your search preference to Balanced or Focused.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> You don’t need a gigabit connection to have a smooth online experience. Most people don’t have a gigabit connection. Don’t believe everything you may read about us, other than the one about how ketchup goes well with everything. What matters the most is your ping to the server you are connected to. You can help that by making sure your NAT is open and your connection quality (note, not speed) is solid. Also, change your search preference to Balanced or Focused.

As someone that is also from the U.K. you can trust the wisdom Tuhin is espousing, played with him many times over the years and have never had any connection problems. Open NAT/good ping and you’re golden whether you’re in the U.S. of A or Europe.

Special shoutout to all the across the pond friendships Halo has forged over the years.

> 2533274947453647;3:
> > 2533274824050480;2:
> > You don’t need a gigabit connection to have a smooth online experience. Most people don’t have a gigabit connection. Don’t believe everything you may read about us, other than the one about how ketchup goes well with everything. What matters the most is your ping to the server you are connected to. You can help that by making sure your NAT is open and your connection quality (note, not speed) is solid. Also, change your search preference to Balanced or Focused.
>
> As someone that is also from the U.K. you can trust the wisdom Tuhin is espousing, played with him many times over the years and have never had any connection problems. Open NAT/good ping and you’re golden whether you’re in the U.S. of A or Europe.
>
> Special shoutout to all the across the pond friendships Halo has forged over the years.

I’m from the UK too and I second this.
Connection issues are super uncommon in any game I’ve played.
Open NAT and a good server ping is all you need. I’ve played with plenty of international players over the years and it’s always been fine.

Only connection issues you’d get is if you ever play on a Asian or Australian server with a high ping. Which is basically never.

For us EU players, the game is amlost unplayable on US Server. We get a ping from 150 erverytime. Thats the reason, a lot of players, would not play anymore.

its rough man.

> 2533274947453647;3:
> > 2533274824050480;2:
> > You don’t need a gigabit connection to have a smooth online experience. Most people don’t have a gigabit connection. Don’t believe everything you may read about us, other than the one about how ketchup goes well with everything. What matters the most is your ping to the server you are connected to. You can help that by making sure your NAT is open and your connection quality (note, not speed) is solid. Also, change your search preference to Balanced or Focused.
>
> As someone that is also from the U.K. you can trust the wisdom Tuhin is espousing, played with him many times over the years and have never had any connection problems. Open NAT/good ping and you’re golden whether you’re in the U.S. of A or Europe.
>
> Special shoutout to all the across the pond friendships Halo has forged over the years.

Lol i am italian and i am used to play with an american girl since Halo 3