players found... searching for more players.

Im forever stuck on players found and shot to searching again. No matter the playlist its all the same .
If I do get in a game I get booted on the load screen.

Anyone else having these issues?

Mine says players found, the just says joining game until I finally back out. This problem is definitely worse if I have a party with me.

I got this ask the time after the most recent patch. If you don’t get a match after a few minutes, dashboard, quit, sign out sign back in and do it all over again…

That’s what you gotta do to play halo on Xbox one…

I’ve been a big halo fan since h1 !
If they don’t fix this game soon I’m done with halo sadly to say! I’ll stick to cod since I can find games in 3 seconds of searching :slight_smile:

Only managed to play roughly 3 games since launch. It’s a shame that 343’s putting out fake patches.

I get up to players found, sits on that for a minute or so then drops back to searching for players, havnt played a single matchmaking game since i bought this damn game.

> 2535407598721114;1:
> Im forever stuck on players found and shot to searching again. No matter the playlist its all the same .
> If I do get in a game I get booted on the load screen.
>
> Anyone else having these issues?

Yes OP this has been happening to me since the patch. You’re not the only one.

You are definitely not alone. 343 should be embarrassed to be involved with this game, for how broken matchmaking is over a month into this game’s release. I have managed to, in the last week or so, get into just one BTB game, and the matchmaking times for Team Slayer or any of the other smaller formats still range from 5 minutes to never finding other players and I just quit.

Halo is one of my all time favorite franchises, but based on the performance of this game and the direction 343 took Halo 4’s multiplayer, this is probably going to be the last time I spend money on this IP.

Stuck in player found purgatory.

In total honesty this game is pretty much broken for most people not in the us. And the sad thing is people in the us are having these problems as well. I bought this game pre launch and its dec 15 and still cant get into one match , unless I play with a dude from the US searching !!! never had a problem with any other halos but MCC!!! TIME TO POST THIS -Yoink- ON CRAIGSLIST.

Make sure that your privacy setting are set to Adult. Also make sure you Live account is paid with a good credit card. Turn off the console and unplug. Plug back in, start up, go to matchmaking, find game, be patient, it will take a couple of minutes, but it should work for you.

IS THIS EVER GOING TO BE FIXED!!! This is unacceptable. I haven’t played a single bloody multiplayer game…

I have the same problem. For most playlists, I am stuck in finding spartan screen!!!