Players failed to load content

I’m on my xbox 360 and right now I’m trying to finish my campaign on legendary all skulls on. When I woke up I went to finish it up but when I tried to load it an error read Players failed to load content. I was really disappointed because now alot of my favorite missions are doing this.

Try installing all the map packs in case you haven’t. They are free.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> Try installing all the map packs in case you haven’t. They are free.

I have tried this but no effect.

> 2535459465875488;3:
> > 2533274824050480;2:
> > Try installing all the map packs in case you haven’t. They are free.
>
> I have tried this but no effect.

Hmm, have you tried installing disc 1 as well?

I’ve tried to install it but it also reads the same error and I also deleted everything I had on halo 4 and it still has the same error

> 2535459465875488;5:
> I’ve tried to install it but it also reads the same error and I also deleted everything I had on halo 4 and it still has the same error

I know I’m late but I’m trying to play halo 4 on xbox 360 and getting this same issue, it’s very frustrating because I’ve beaten the game all the way thru already but now since I want to play it wont let me . Did u ever get passed this problem? If so please help a brother out , thanks

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

H5 lag out in arena swat and slayer. People who sign on drop out of the first game? Server or account holder issue?