Player patch notes

If you were to come up with some things you’d like to see fixed or added what would they be. It doesn’t have to be balanced or well thought out, just an idea that would make sense given certain aspects of the game and universe.

I’d give some units that don’t have any upgrades some love, like giving rangers jetpacks that allow them to hover briefly above the ground, not on the same level as brutes, more like how they fought in halo 2 buzzing around.

With the new addition of slitters being global air, id give all leaders light air from their base. For humanity it would be hawks, except anders, who would change her protectors for aggressors. For covenant, id give them a version of the engineer that lack’s healing but has a bomb strapped on, much like halo halo 3 odst. It would act as an anti air unit.

Finally id give each leader a special unit they could produce, for cutter it be his odsts, Anders would have her hawks back, Isobel would make use of the spirits stockpile of cobras,forge and kinsano have their stuff.

For atriox id give him brute prowlers that would basically replace the marauder, let would get spectres instead of marauders aswell as having elites lead the grunt squads. Decimus would get brute stalkers.

I’d live to here your changes or updates

Honestly the only thing I want to see addressed is the ranked system becoming more fair. I can’t tell you a single time I felt the game was matched fairly, where player levels approximated on both sides, especially in blitz. And honestly, if they don’t match up, then don’t put them in the game together! Make the system keep searching until an accurate match is found. This is getting ridiculous. And especially not allowing any way to back-out of a start-up match when the levels are presented is absurd. You shouldn’t be locked into a game when the disparity between teams becomes immediately apparent.

Fix the bug where units that won’t attack until ordered to or won’t attack because they are in movement, especially if the enemy units are garrisoned. This only happens occasionally though, still can throw a game off though if it happens at the wrong moment.

> 2533274867382575;1:
> If you were to come up with some things you’d like to see fixed or added what would they be. It doesn’t have to be balanced or well thought out, just an idea that would make sense given certain aspects of the game and universe.
>
> I’d give some units that don’t have any upgrades some love, like giving rangers jetpacks that allow them to hover briefly above the ground, not on the same level as brutes, more like how they fought in halo 2 buzzing around.
>
> With the new addition of slitters being global air, id give all leaders light air from their base. For humanity it would be hawks, except anders, who would change her protectors for aggressors. For covenant, id give them a version of the engineer that lack’s healing but has a bomb strapped on, much like halo halo 3 odst. It would act as an anti air unit.
>
> Finally id give each leader a special unit they could produce, for cutter it be his odsts, Anders would have her hawks back, Isobel would make use of the spirits stockpile of cobras,forge and kinsano have their stuff.
>
> For atriox id give him brute prowlers that would basically replace the marauder, let would get spectres instead of marauders aswell as having elites lead the grunt squads. Decimus would get brute stalkers.
>
> I’d live to here your changes or updates

I want to see Scarabs melt units and buildings like they did in Halo Wars. Especially if they’re supposed to have a “super-powered” (based on the Scarab pheonix log entry) ultra heavy focus cannon. Scarabs honestly kind of dissapoint me in terms of actual gameplay, however, the sound of their cannon firing, mixed with the fury sound from decimus, along with their firing animation, make up for their seeming lack of true power.

In all honesty they’re pretty balanced though i’d say. Just have to time the carapace shield right.

> 2533274834453829;4:
> > 2533274867382575;1:
> > If you were to come up with some things you’d like to see fixed or added what would they be. It doesn’t have to be balanced or well thought out, just an idea that would make sense given certain aspects of the game and universe.
> >
> > I’d give some units that don’t have any upgrades some love, like giving rangers jetpacks that allow them to hover briefly above the ground, not on the same level as brutes, more like how they fought in halo 2 buzzing around.
> >
> > With the new addition of slitters being global air, id give all leaders light air from their base. For humanity it would be hawks, except anders, who would change her protectors for aggressors. For covenant, id give them a version of the engineer that lack’s healing but has a bomb strapped on, much like halo halo 3 odst. It would act as an anti air unit.
> >
> > Finally id give each leader a special unit they could produce, for cutter it be his odsts, Anders would have her hawks back, Isobel would make use of the spirits stockpile of cobras,forge and kinsano have their stuff.
> >
> > For atriox id give him brute prowlers that would basically replace the marauder, let would get spectres instead of marauders aswell as having elites lead the grunt squads. Decimus would get brute stalkers.
> >
> > I’d live to here your changes or updates
>
> I want to see Scarabs melt units and buildings like they did in Halo Wars. Especially if they’re supposed to have a “super-powered” (based on the Scarab pheonix log entry) ultra heavy focus cannon. Scarabs honestly kind of dissapoint me in terms of actual gameplay, however, the sound of their cannon firing, mixed with the fury sound from decimus, along with their firing animation, make up for their seeming lack of true power.
>
> In all honesty they’re pretty balanced though i’d say. Just have to time the carapace shield right.

I’ve been been using them more as distractions than the killing machines they used to be I love when they all unit focus fire my scarab and use all the leader powers on it while my locusts just have their way with the base lol

> 2533274867382575;1:
> If you were to come up with some things you’d like to see fixed or added what would they be. It doesn’t have to be balanced or well thought out, just an idea that would make sense given certain aspects of the game and universe.
>
> I’d give some units that don’t have any upgrades some love, like giving rangers jetpacks that allow them to hover briefly above the ground, not on the same level as brutes, more like how they fought in halo 2 buzzing around.
>
> With the new addition of slitters being global air, id give all leaders light air from their base. For humanity it would be hawks, except anders, who would change her protectors for aggressors. For covenant, id give them a version of the engineer that lack’s healing but has a bomb strapped on, much like halo halo 3 odst. It would act as an anti air unit.
>
> Finally id give each leader a special unit they could produce, for cutter it be his odsts, Anders would have her hawks back, Isobel would make use of the spirits stockpile of cobras,forge and kinsano have their stuff.
>
> For atriox id give him brute prowlers that would basically replace the marauder, let would get spectres instead of marauders aswell as having elites lead the grunt squads. Decimus would get brute stalkers.
>
> I’d live to here your changes or updates

Honestly the only thing this game needs SORELY is a dbomb. The game would be so much better.

> 2533274813115252;6:
> > 2533274867382575;1:
> > If you were to come up with some things you’d like to see fixed or added what would they be. It doesn’t have to be balanced or well thought out, just an idea that would make sense given certain aspects of the game and universe.
> >
> > I’d give some units that don’t have any upgrades some love, like giving rangers jetpacks that allow them to hover briefly above the ground, not on the same level as brutes, more like how they fought in halo 2 buzzing around.
> >
> > With the new addition of slitters being global air, id give all leaders light air from their base. For humanity it would be hawks, except anders, who would change her protectors for aggressors. For covenant, id give them a version of the engineer that lack’s healing but has a bomb strapped on, much like halo halo 3 odst. It would act as an anti air unit.
> >
> > Finally id give each leader a special unit they could produce, for cutter it be his odsts, Anders would have her hawks back, Isobel would make use of the spirits stockpile of cobras,forge and kinsano have their stuff.
> >
> > For atriox id give him brute prowlers that would basically replace the marauder, let would get spectres instead of marauders aswell as having elites lead the grunt squads. Decimus would get brute stalkers.
> >
> > I’d live to here your changes or updates
>
> Honestly the only thing this game needs SORELY is a dbomb. The game would be so much better.

Disrutor bomb thread i made