Player Matchmaking/Overall Gameplay

I was looking forward to this game but all I’m able to do is get pissed off and annoyed. I have played all the Halos and have enjoyed the majority of them but this one just feels like a total letdown. I thought Watch Dogs: Legion was terrible but that game didn’t infuriate me nearly as much as this has.

First of all the game should not be free to play. I feel like I’m playing with children. My teammates I’m getting loaded with have no brain cells, half the time they don’t even know what game mode they are playing. It seems they just assume it’s always Slayer. I don’t think any of them are aware of anything.

Second, the progression is way too slow. I had four challenges that required me to play four different game modes and the matchmaking refused to give me any of them. It took me two hours just to complete one of them. Also, I think we need to get performance XP at least after completing matches. 50 XP is too slow for progression. The most obvious point would be that the pay for customization is a joke. The items are cool but I’m not going to waste my money on those shop items.

I continue to play the game, but it just pains me to play it and I think I’m almost at the point where I just won’t carry on.

Finally, I think the majority of the weapons need improvement or need to be replaced.