Player matching.

I think it would be in the best interest for everyone if they actually match you based on party size. If I go into big team battle or whatever you pick and get ransoms on your team but play against a team that knows everyone I feel like that is unfair.

Make it where if you go in by yourself you get matched with other playing searching by themselves.
2 players go in match them with players searching in 2s.
4 players go in match them with players searching in 4s.
Same for whatever party size it is.

Everyone will have a fair advantage in playing. Something to think about, I don’t know if you like playing full teams by yourself then everyone leaving because they are getting destroyed.

Sounds interesting. of course there would be exceptions.

Is should prioritize party matching but in the event it can not find a suitable party to match against roll over to jus searching the gen pop to ensure there are no proglonged wait times

> 2533274832130936;3:
> Is should prioritize party matching but in the event it can not find a suitable party to match against roll over to jus searching the gen pop to ensure there are no proglonged wait times

Pretty much this. Let party matchmaking be a thing, but if it cannot find you a match in a certain amount of time, it will begin matching you against anyone.

Never thought about matchmaking like that before
Good idea but as the other guy said it wouldn’t be like that ever single tiime

Just because they’re grouped, doesn’t mean they’re good.