Player ID, Stats and Career connection time out.

I cannot access my Player ID, Stats or Career page on Halo MCC.

• The Player ID page simply fails to load and forces me to quit the game.- As for the Stats and Career pages, I receive a reply that states the connection has timed out and to try again later.
    However, other Xbox Live accounts on my console can access these tabs without connection issue. This seems to only affect one account.

Any fixes for this issue or will I simply have to wait it out?

Thanks.

I am having the same problem with my Player ID also

• Once I enter the Player ID tab. My screen shows just the galaxy animation and my gamertag in the top right. If you need video I will post a link to my video on Xbox Game DVR.
    Let me know if there is a quick fix. I want to see what new item i have received and update my Clan Tag!

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

Seems the last patch caused some of us to loose our connection to the server. Everyone else in my house can access the ID on their account but I can not since the update.

They need to fix this that’s why we paid $65.97cent and xbox live because we bought the game too and late 343 do your job

> 2535453656691187;4:
> They need to fix this that’s why we paid $65.97cent and xbox live because we bought the game too and late 343 do your job

Or go make Pac man games or something that works!!!

My friend and I are experiencing the same issue, along with connection issues. Seems like the previous patch broke more than it fixed. I would also suggest that 343i be more attentive and vocal to its fanbase on these patches. IE, 343i should be more visible on the forums during these mishaps. If they want player retention and fanbase retention, that is a must.

> 2607664605679914;6:
> My friend and I are experiencing the same issue, along with connection issues. Seems like the previous patch broke more than it fixed. I would also suggest that 343i be more attentive and vocal to its fanbase on these patches. IE, 343i should be more visible on the forums during these mishaps. If they want player retention and fanbase retention, that is a must.

They’d rather focus on eSports where there’s money involved. I feel like now that they’ve introduced that, it’s where all their time and effort goes because that’s where their visibility is. They don’t care to update us on their patches, and their community outreach (Bravo) seems to be only there to respond ‘OK we’ll take a look,’ and nothing comes of it.

I know this is a little off topic, but is anyone else mad that they are releasing board games instead of games that would make sense in console? I mean I guess it’s hard to make a glitch in a board game so…